DAYTONA NISSAN

• Angie's List since August 2010

Daytona Nissan, located in Daytona Beach, FL, is the destination for the latest Central Florida Nissan dealer cars, trucks, and SUVs. New Nissan vehicles at Daytona Nissan embody the combination of performance, luxury, and styling, that's unique to the Nissan brand. From the ultra fuel efficient Versa to the sought after Nissan GT-R, Daytona Nissan gives you a chance to find the new vehicle that will truly be able to satisfy your needs and desires. In addition, there's plenty of new Nissan inventory to make it as easy as possible for new car shoppers to find the precise vehicle to compliment their needs. We encourage shoppers to view our online Nissan inventory, or simply visit our dealership in person today! If you want selection, Daytona Nissan is the place to look first. Daytona Nissan of the Daytona Beach FL,Orlando FL and Jacksonville FL area is a Nissan dealership that takes customer service to the next level.We have new Nissan and Used Car inventory arriving daily, so you are bound to find just what you are looking for here at Daytona Nissan. This Central Florida Nissan Dealership's huge selection changes daily so it gives us an opportunity to make you a customer for life!!!...

03/22/2018

They have been good in servicing my car. They have been professional and I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have gone to to them for years for auto repairs and maintenance needs.

CATEGORY auto repair

03/22/2018

The buying process went smoothly and they took good care of me. I have enjoyed my car for the most part and I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought my first new car through them. It was a Nissan Sentra.

CATEGORY

02/06/2017

I thought they were expensive. For responsiveness, they were right there. For punctuality, they took me as soon as I got there. It took about an hour, it might have been shorter. The workers were fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had to buy two new tires. I got a flat and it ruined a tire. I had to buy two tires to make it even. I got an oil change too.

CATEGORY auto repair, car tires

02/06/2017

For responsiveness, they are right there when they want to make a sale. I am not sure that I will use them again because I usually change a car when I buy new tires. I would be less likely to use them again, it has nothing to do with the people though. My brother helped me to get a better deal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a vehicle.

CATEGORY car sales

03/16/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Great customer service. Not the cheapest prices around, but the job has always been done right.

CATEGORY auto repair

While selling new Nissan and used cars like other Central Florida Nissan dealers is our primary business, we are also happy to offer other services. Our Daytona Nissan Parts store is loaded with the items that you need to keep your Nissan in great shape. Even if you're not a "do it yourself" person and would like to have professional maintenance done to your Nissan, we have the team to help. Our Nissan Service Florida department has top trained, highly professional technicians keeping Nissan ve

Similar businesses in your area...