Budd Severino Advanced Home Exteriors Inc

Founded 1971 • Angie's List since June 2009

B Rated | 20 Reviews

The top priority of all of Budd Severino Advanced Home Exteriors, Inc. employees is customer service. Our customer service representatives are available upon request for a free estimate at any time that is convenient for you. Budd Severino Advanced Home Exteriors, Inc. has a General Contractor's License for all of your exterior remodeling needs. License#: CGC012850....

Mr. Soft Wash, LLC

14  REVIEWS
Mr. Soft Wash, LLC

Mr.Softwash is your Powerwashing/ Cleaning expert in Volusia County. We pride ourselves on our extreme professionalism and attention to detail. Our customer satisfaction guarantee will assure you we will not leave your property until you are completely satisfied with our work. As a family owned and operated business you can trust that we will treat your home as we would treat our own. Give us a call today we look forward to working with you!

Offers by Mr. Soft Wash, LLC on Angie's List

12/23/2017

The job went smoothly; it was completed on time (same day). Would not hesitate to recommend Budd Severino... in fact, already have.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had gutters with leaf guard installed... there had never been gutters on the house. The crew was punctual, knowledgeable, professional and pleasant.

09/10/2017

Bad from the start. Replacement of gutter covers, down spouts, and soffit upon completion was amateurish. They had to be called back ono occasions to fix their errors

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter down spouts, and soffit replacement

12/28/2016

I contacted them through the website and the home show.. never contacted me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Facsiaand soffit repair

CATEGORY siding

10/20/2016

Very well. The crew who did our work was wonderful. They were professional, worked quickly and cleaned up afterwards. The gutter and downspouts they installed were done so well that they stood up to Hurricane Matthew which made a hard hit on the same side of our house as this repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding repair and gutter replacement project. Both went very well. There was a delay in getting the gutters ordered, and I had to call a few times to follow up, but the crew that did the work were Excellent!

08/19/2015

He said his company wasn’t able to do the job. Maybe the job was too small or I don’t know because do see on the internet that they do rooms and a whole bunch of things. My area was a very small area. He said he couldn’t do it and he referred me to someone else. He did advertise himself like no job was too small or too big and my job was not too big. His response is good. He was good at punctualit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Budd Severino for overhead pool enclosure.

CATEGORY sunrooms

Vinyl or aluminum siding. Soffit & Fascia. Seamless Aluminum Gutters & Downspouts. Alcoa Gutter Protection System. Screen, Glass, Acrylic, or Vinyl Enclosures. Carports. Rescreening. Garage Door Screens. Decorative Screen Doors. Hurricane Panels & Shutters. Replacement & Impact Windows And Sliding Glass Doors. Bufftech PVC Handrail. Fencing.

Ask for details.