BJR Cleaning Service

A4 REVIEWS

Founded 2019

826 Kottle Cir

Daytona Beach, FL 32114

BJR Cleaning Service is a growing family business that have over 15 years of experience servicing residential/business. We proudly specialize in deep cleaning, move-in/out, housekeeping, commercial, janitorial, and special events. Our staff provide occasional, regular, and recurring services that fit your needs. "SPRING CLEANING IN ALL 4SEASONS"....

House Cleaning (4)Blind Cleaning (2)Window Cleaning (1)

12/07/2019

Excellent cleaning services

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved in new home. Entire house needed cleaning

CATEGORY blind cleaning, house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2019

05/09/2019

I cannot stress how impressed I am with this company. They promptly replied to my initial inquiry and came out for an estimate within a week. I was able to obtain a very reasonable quote then hired. I couldn't be any happier. They are as detailed as a previous reviewer has written. My house is not the easiest to clean as I have free ranging dogs in the house which create a good garbage bag full of...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house cleaning and then bi monthly cleaning thereafter.

CATEGORY blind cleaning, house cleaning, window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2019

04/13/2019

Apart from one other cleaning service I used for 4 years who was amazing but left the industry to start a restaurant BJR is the best!!! After loosing my first cleaner I tried several companies and individuals that was heart breaking to say the least. Not only did I have to worry about cleaning after them but I also got bad reviews and account suspension due to lack of cleanliness. It is very impor...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have several vacation rentals in New Smyrna Beach & Daytona Beach that need reoccurring cleaning, sometimes same day service when I call especially when getting last minute booking.

CATEGORY house cleaning

04/02/2019

everything went well. they provided a good customer service. I would be referring them to my family and friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
they organized clothing for me and they also cleaned the bathroom and some dusting

CATEGORY house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2019

Residential and Commercial Cleaning Service, Blind Cleaning, Just bathroom and Kitchen Cleaning Plans Available, Laundry Services, Wall Cleaning, Chandelier Cleaning

Ask for details.