Sunshine Plumbing of South Florida Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

4611 S University Dr #185

Davie, FL 33328

Here at Sunshine Plumbing of South Florida we truly understand your needs and we are here to help you because we want you to know we are more than just your plumber. We live here, we are your neighbors, our kids go to some of the schools your kids go to and we shop at the same stores. Emergency Service 24/7. WE DO IT ALL!!!! Licensed & Insured CFC1427216 ...

plumbing (174)drain cleaning (17)water heater repair and installation (17)handyman (6)sewer cleaning (5)hvac repair (4)roofing (1)

11/16/2020

The ad said leak detection, and they were local. The plumber looked at the water meter, (which only measures gallons. Plumber said the roof was at fault. Ridiculous, as the water was coming up thru the .He charged $175 instead of $225..................for nothing !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Find the pipe that was leaking

CATEGORY handyman service,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2020

10/07/2020

Richard and Robert were very professional, courteous and thorough. The problems were quickly diagnosed, explained and corrected. Would highly recommend for all plumbing repairs

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clogged drains. Toilet repairs

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2020

07/27/2020

Perfect! Free Estimates!! Company came out on time and called me first about 30 mins before arriving. Technician was smart and knowledgeable, and very polite. He gave me a fair price and fixed it. I will definitely use this company agin if I have pluming issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaking sink

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2020

07/23/2020

I realized my yard was flooding from a water main break, called City of Sunrise to come out but it was on my side of the meter--so my problem. Called Sunshine at 7:00 PM, Richard was there by 7:30. It was a brutally hot evening, rainy and very buggy. The poor guy had to work in the mud, digging through buried rocks and concrete, and cutting tree roots in the dark to get to the broken pipe. He was ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Emergency water main break

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2020

Thank you, it was our pleasure to serve you.

06/24/2020

Incredible! The technician arrived exactly on time to inspect the leak; came back a few days later, chiseled out the wall, and replaced the leaking pipe. Because the leak had caused mold under the cabinet, he called a mold mitigation company, and they arrived within half an hour and set up equipment to dry the area and eliminate the mold. The plumber will return in a couple of days to repair the h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of a leaking Kitchen drain pipe within a concrete wall.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2020

Thank you so much for your kind review. We truly appreciate your business! We look forward to working with you in the future.

04/27/2020

Great service! First of all the lady that received my call was very polite and efficient. She had someone to my house very promptly. Robert the plumber came and diagnosed the problem promptly. Once he could see the what he was working with he gave me few options for solutions and we went with a plan to fix it. He was even able to recommend someone to fix my exterior wall of the house that needed t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a water leak from behind the kitchen cabinets only when water was running in the kitchen sink.

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2020

03/23/2020

Richard was pleasant and easy to work with. He completed all the work in about 3 hours.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
1) Replace 3 shut off valves 2) Replace toilet (I provided the new toilet) 3) Replace sink faucet (I provided the new faucet) 4) Repair leaking sink drain

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2020

02/25/2020

Great. I requested an estimate to re-pipe the house due to the fact that I had been told by an inspector that the piping in the house was polybutylene and had to be replaced. Robert came over and found that there was no polybutylene piping in the house. He gave an estimate anyway, but told me the piping in the house was fine and did not need to be replaced. Being ignorant of these things, I truly ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-piping house

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/24/2020

02/01/2020

The plumber was very polite and professional and did a great job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Corrected a shower head problem and replaced laundry room fixtures

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2020

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and we appreciate your positive feedback.

12/30/2019

Richard was great. He quickly knew what was wrong and how to fix it. The work was done promptly and at a very reasonable price. I would recommend this company to anyone who wants prompt and good service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaky toilet the toilet tank needed to be rebuilt.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2019

Clogged Drains, Remodeling, Plumbing Repairs, Water Heaters, Leak Detection, & Camera Inspections

NA