Professional Window & Door

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

5000 SW 52nd St, #502

Davie, FL 33314

Professional Window & Door has been in business for over 30 years. Referrals and repeat customers have always been our number one source for procuring new customers. We are very proud of our A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. You will deal directly with one of the company owners. The quality of the installation work is the most important element of replacing windows and attaching hurricane protection. We maintain very high installation standards. We are licensed and fully insured. Our product lines carry warranties that are compatible with the best and highest in the industry. We do not charge for estimates....

window replacement (83)door installation (39)awning installation (3)hurricane shutter installation and repair (1)blinds and curtain (1)

10/02/2019

We are very pleased with the work of Professional Window & Door of Davie in replacing our entire two-story home with hurricane impact openings. Owner Scott Wilson follows every detail, is responsive to needs, and makes sure the job is done right. The crew was so neat and respectful of our property, and cleaned up as they worked -- even rehanging as many blinds/curtains as possible. They were punct...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Professional Window replaced all of our windows and doors with hurricane impact products - 29 openings in all.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2019

Photo for Professional Window & Door - 5000 SW 52nd St, #502, Davie, FL - 38146809

09/26/2019

This company is great! The customer service was amazing and the workers were great! I've worked in the contractor space before and know how difficult it is to find good, reliable, and clean workers. These workers came to my house, installed the windows and left the house looking exactly like it did before. I can't recommend this company enough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Impact Windows and Doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2019

09/26/2019

words can not describe the level of service ,kindness and how high this group of people set for all other vendors period ! my home is a older home with many windows ,3 sets of french doors along with my front and side exit door. at times surprises came up and scott and his amazing team were not even fazed and i must say aside from great guys, you wont find a neater cleaner crew in your home most o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2019

09/24/2019

This company is amazing!! They were in and out with permits and all. Respectful of our time and worked around our schedule to make the repair to our home seamless. Cost efficient and hard workers. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Impact windows and doors

CATEGORY replacement windows, doors, hurricane shutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2019

08/28/2019

It was an excellent service. They were responsive to my call, text messages and emails. They did a good job on the installation. They moved everything and return it back. They clean up after themselves. Very pleasant service and they got me what I wanted. I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced my windows and doors.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2019

05/11/2019

Scott Wilson and his entire team were top notch. Scott came over on a Saturday and explained his company and services he offered. His pricing was upfront and competitive. His team was professional and knowledgeable. Scott took care of all permits and inspections. I have and will recommend Scott to my friends and neighbors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Impact windows and doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2019

12/21/2018

Fantastic. Highly recommend. Made a new home. Thanks loads!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace 4 sliding doors and 8 windows and French Door

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2018

10/16/2018

Very satisfied customer .Scott was very professional , he was very specific and accurate with everything he promised. he always returned my calls. The whole project went very smoothly with no headaches in a 5 days total between the doors and the windows. I will always refer him to my friends if they ever need his services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hurricane window

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2018

09/20/2018

Professional Windows was recommended to me by two of my neighbors who had their windows replaced by Professional Window. Both neighbors had told me that Professional Window's pricing was among the best but most importantly that their work effort was done properly and cleanly. When Scott and his friendly crews worked on my house and at my mother-in-laws, we had the same experience of high quality i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed impact windows at both our house and my mother-in-laws's house.

CATEGORY replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2018

09/17/2018

Great quality products and service. Responded promptly to all of our questions and requests. We didn't get bids, but selected this company based on recommendation from good friends. Glad we did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hurricane windows and doors installation, removal of shutter tracks, and installed new shutters and track for front door.

CATEGORY replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2018

Installation - Impact & Non-Impact Windows, Sliding & French Doors, Impact Fiberglass Doors Experts in window and door replacement for single family new and remodeled homes, condos and commercial buildings. A+ BBB rating, 30 years in business in South Florida. Customer referrals available upon request. At this time, the MINIMUM PROJECT SIZE WE CAN ACCEPT IS $10,000.

Window and door repair services.

NA