oic TechSolutions

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since July 2006

OIC is South Florida’s premier Apple consultancy, specializing in managing, diagnosing, repairing, upgrading and training for everything Apple. With fast turn around time and our personalized service it is no surprise that we are highly recommended by business users everywhere. No other Apple certified consultant in South Florida has more reviews than OIC on Apple.com and we plan on keeping our rating at 5 out of 5 Stars and with an "A" here on Angie's List. Give us a call for a free technology review of your business....

Doctek Repairs L.L.C

We are in the business for urgent Same Day Service Assured, You call. Help comes. W. Palm to Miami. Unconditionally guaranteed; Mac | PC | IOS | Unix | Android. We specialize in Remote Computer, Smartphone, Printing Repairs in addition to Networking Solutions, Data Recovery. Remote assistance is also available..... run to us and we can guide you!!!!

04/08/2014

It went very well. They were able to do everything for me within 24 hours. I was impressed by the speed considering all the work they did. They knew I needed the computer for work and started working on it immediately for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new hard drive in my MacBook pro, updated softwares, fixed cd/dvd drive, increased memory and speed.

06/17/2013

As much as I love all the tech in my home, I'm certainly no techie. Nor do I  drink the Kool Aid and slavishly run  to the Apple store to pay for service - which is often served up with a dollop of disdain. Nor do we have a teenager to turn to, either in house or nearby. So when our printing program suddenly refused to print from our iPads, rather than turn to the  techs we previously had used - w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Corrected a printing problem, added ram on my iMac, fine tuned and updated the system

06/10/2013

Bottom Line:  Mike at OIC Tech Solutions did what he said he would do; 'under promise and over deliver.' Mike is an expert at  computers and network setup. I will call on him again to assist as my spouse transitions to working from home . I found OIC Tech Solutions via Angie's List based upon prior member ratings and proximity to my home.  Spoke with Mike over the phone on Friday, 6/7. Explained m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
1) Set up home Wi-Fi connection from all devices (iMac, PC, iPhone & iPads) to print on network printer either wired or wirelessly. 2) Downloaded updated printer drivers to my spouse's Windows PC. 3) Updated Cannon printer drivers. 4) Upgraded iMac memory from 2GB to 8GB. 5) Installed portable backup drive 6) "Tuned Up" my iMac by clearing garbage files, updated to latest version of LION software, and installed Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel, as well as Apple Numbers and Keynote software.  7) Installed software to facilitate wireless printing from all my devices.

CATEGORY computer repair,electronic repair

04/12/2012

I was very impressed with Mike's knowledge and professionalism.  He addressed all of my concerns and I'm sure I will hire him for all of my Apple computer needs in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed help with some applications on my Apple MacBook Pro, including getting it to print on my Windows network and reformatting another computer.  I also needed guidance regarding the choice to buy another PC desktop or to try an Apple desktop.  The information Mike shared with me and his suggestions were fabulous!  He presented options I didn't realize were possible that will ultimately enable me to have a system that works for me at for significantly less money that I thought I'd have to spend.

04/27/2011

Excellent, knowledgable provider.   Very helpful and willing to help me understand.  Machine was restored.  Updated desktop and laptop.   Directed us to online backup service.   Provided excellent service.  Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
MAC crash

CATEGORY computer repair

Business to business Mac only.

None