Just-Air Air Conditioning & Heating

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since March 2006

Serving South Florida since 1978. We are a family owned and operated business. Specializing in residential and commercial applications. SALES-SERVICE-REPAIRS-INSTALLATION on all brands of air conditioners and pool heaters!...

USA Home Improvement

USA Home Improvement has been in the industry for over 12 years now but you’re probably wondering what makes us stand out from the rest. Aside from having an edge over other companies in the personal experience domain, it's our effective communication and practices that ensure an amazing customer experience. We are owner operated and the owner himself is a General Contractor, none of that qualifier non sense. We specialize in Energy Efficiency which includes: Hurricane Impact Windows, Roofing, HVAC, Insulation and Solar Energy.

Award 2019

04/26/2017

They were excellent. They were thorough, explained everything and the owner came out and walked me through the entire service and why he suggested this unit for my home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Just-Air Air Conditioning & Heating to replace my AC unit.

04/26/2017

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Just-Air Air Conditioning & Heating every 6 months.

07/08/2016

Wonderful have been using Just Air for 19 years always great honest work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New ac system

06/25/2016