Lujo Floors- Cabinets & Granite

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since July 2012

B Rated | 3 Reviews

Stunning flooring and cabinetry can breathe new life into your home, and we provide just that. We are Lujo Floors and we proudly serve Davenport, FL and surrounding areas. Our expert craftsmen will help you which flooring is best for your home. They assist with choosing between a wide selection of materials and design choices to create the idyllic cabinetry, stunning flooring and gorgeous countertops that you’ve always dreamed of. Come and see us today, financing is available. Family operated business DBA- Central Florida Tiles...

Frogs Floor & Upholstery Care

Frogs Floor Care is celebrating 25+ years serving Tampa Bay and West Central Florida. Our technicians carry IICRC & ACE cleaning certifications offering cleaning service for all floor types.

D

12/26/2017

We hired Lujo Floors/Central Florida Tile to do the following work in our home: lay ceramic tile in the entire house, remove bulkheads over current kitchen cabinets, install new cabinets and granite countertops, and install new baseboards in the entire house. Unfortunately, I would not hire them again. The tile installers did not put doors back where they belonged, and we found one of our toilet l...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Floor Tiles, Kitchen Cabinets, Countertops, Baseboards, Drywall

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,flooring,marble & granite,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

01/20/2016

My master bathroom was nothing to brag about until Lujo Floors remodeled it. It went from an ordinary bathroom to something one seeing inside a luxury home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lujo Floors gave my home a complete makeover just by remodeling my master bathroom. Not only did they make my bathroom look like something straight out of a magazine but their customer service is amazing. They took me step by step on what exactly was going to be done and why, and they had an answer to all my questions. I recommend them to all my family and close friends. I can not thank them enough for the breathtaking work they did. I can not say one negative thing about this company.

CATEGORY flooring

01/06/2016

Lujo floors remodel my kitchen and bathroom floors. Everything came  in on time and received good customer service that helped the entire process go smoothly.We love our new kitchen, everyone was very professional and helpful, they even help me with the kitchen design. we're extremely please with the work done. i will definitely recommend Lujo floors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
kitchen cabinets and granite counter tops. Kitchen and bathroom tile.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,flooring,marble & granite,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Tile, Carpet, Vinyl, Laminate, Hardwood, Granite Countertops & Cabinets.