Infinite Moving

A5 REVIEWS

Founded 2017

109 Ambersweet Way

Davenport, FL 33897

We are a family owned and operated moving/delivery company. We will take care of any moving situation. From full house moves to single piece pickups and deliveries. We typically charge $95/hr which includes 2 men to pack and safely deliver your property. We treat your property as if it was our own. Customer satisfaction is our main goal!...

Moving Companies (4)Piano Movers (2)

09/12/2019

The entire process was extremely efficient (much to my relief). I was so anxious but was reassured prior to moving everything would be taken care of and I can honestly say it was. Thank you Infinite Moving I will recommend you if anyone I know needs moving services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2019

08/13/2019

Amazing! The lowest quote I got besides Infinite Movers was $350. They did an amazing job same offer, two men, hand moved, wrapped, etc. For only $150! When you buy a used instrument you don’t want to pay more then what it’s worth to move it. They were thorough, very good communication, ran a little late but with the weather it worked out perfectly and gave me the middle of the quoted range $125-$...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Piano relocation

CATEGORY piano moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2019

Thank you again we appreciate your business!

08/09/2019

I used them 2 times because they were so good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a whole house move for me the first time and then moved furniture for me the second time.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2018

06/02/2018

These guys did a great job with moving my sister from North Florida back to Miami. They were extremely professional and worked their tails off considering she moved out of an apartment on the 3rd floor and then moved into an apartment on the 2nd floor. They handled all of her furniture and belongings with care and everything was wrapped and padded professionally. They were very nice, I had a bad e...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving from one city to another

CATEGORY moving companies, piano moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2018

09/24/2017

$Perfect, wrapped everything from mirrors to furniture so it did not get damaged. Changed their schedule to accommodate mine. Courtesy with a smile. On time, spent extra time helping me with placing furniture etc. They provided me with complete honesty and professionalism. Highly recommend you give them a try.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The company moved a complete house, furniture, appliances, clothing, over  75 boxes packed with everything. The house was 2800 square feet with large size furniture plus outdoor furniture. They accommodated me with schedule. I had a very pleasurable experience using them. Priced right, Professional and on Time. Here's the clincher, they didn't scratch or dent or break anything.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2017

We offer moving and delivering of one bedroom to whole house moves, loading and unloading. Wrapping of any items that need to be protected. Delivery of furniture, appliances, boxes, and much more.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover