Blue Line Pool Services

Founded 2014 • Angie's List since August 2014

Discounts and free estimates available. 1/2 off first month service with 3 month agreement and 1 free month with 6 month agreement....

Way-Lyn Pools Inc

15  REVIEWS
Way-Lyn Pools Inc

2 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR RESURFACING. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE HOUR. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. SERVICE FEES APPLY. LICENSE # 17951, State License CPC 1458309. THIRD MONTH SERVICE FREE FOR ANGIE'S LIST MEMBERS WITH SIGNED CONTRACT.

07/31/2017

Very well. Have had the service for about a year - am pleased

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weekly pool maintenance - cleaning and chemicals administered

07/27/2017

My pool was green and I called Dennis Duran for assistance. The same day I called, he visited, assessed the situation and gave me a great price to restore the pool to it's sparkling glory. Additionally he educated me and told me exactly what to expect. I also hired him to maintain my pool and he comes weekly like clockwork. I love his professionalism, communication and punctuality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pool Shocking & Maintenance

07/26/2017

Exelent I am very happy with their service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weekly cleaning

07/25/2017

I use them regularly to maintain my swimming pool. It always looks clean and inviting! I had an emergency when my pump burnt out.. Excellent; they showed up immediately, walked me through some options and consulted on solutions, got it fixed, replaced right away.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pool cleaning; water pump replacement

CATEGORY pool cleaners

Pool Maintenance - Cleaning, Water Testing, Equipment Replacement, Shock Treatment, Acid Wash, Pressure Cleaning

Remodeling, Building, Structural Work.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal