Mr. Electric of Citrus & Marion County

A17 REVIEWS

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since July 2010

6575 W Gulf to Lake Hwy

Crystal River, FL, 34429

Mr Electric has been in business since 1987, we take pride on our customer service. We are a veteran and family owner business. We are open for emergency calls 24/7 with no extra fees. We install whole home generators, service and maintenance whole home generators, install ceiling fans, light fixtures, new outlets, circuits, data lines, panel upgrades, security & landscape lighting, pool, spa and hot tub wiring, electrical wiring to sheds, electrical wiring , circuit breaker replacement, energy lighting solutions, exhaust fan installation, indoor lighting, outlets and switches, recessed lighting, smoke detectors/carbon monoxide detectors, underground wiring, whole home surge protection, wiring upgrades, motion sensors, floodlight installation, smart home automation (doorbells/cameras/flood light cameras). We also offer financing options....

Electrical (14)Air Duct Cleaning (3)Heating and Air Conditioning (2)

11/09/2019

Good, showed up on time did good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install ceiling fan

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2019

11/08/2019

Mr. Electric sent an electrician to evaluate the job and to provide a price. A time was scheduled by the excellent office staff The same electrician showed up on time and replaced our attic roof fan in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace attic roof fan

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2019

10/03/2019

Guy showed up while i was on my way.I am the landlord and live quite a distance from the rental property.I asked for an update in regards to what repairs had to be done and an estimate.I was told that just to diagnose the problem with the door bell it would cost $173.00.I told him that that was not an acceptable price.When i got there i found that the door bell was ringing faintly so as as novice ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace ceiling fan and fix door bell.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2019

09/26/2019

They call me after posting on Angies List. The caller said an electrician would call back the next Thursday, but they never did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install manual generator transfer switch

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2019

I am sorry but unfortunately I just looked through all of my leads and messages, and your name does not come up on Angie’s list under my account. Therefore this is why you never heard from us, since we did not have your information.

04/12/2019

They did a wonderful. Called in before they came and I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed light stand combo, external outlet, and hot tub outlet

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2019

04/11/2019

They are the greatest i have ever work with. They were quick with the bid; they said 3-5 days to get permits, my main breaker went out and they came that day rushed the permits through and got me back up and running.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replace an outside main panel box

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2019

07/07/2016

Yves Lafontant the technician, provided prompt, friendly and professional service. His personable approach is definitely a plus for Mr. Electric. In addition to the service being done on time, as promised, the office staff that took my initial call also was professional yet friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced two chandelier lights (dining area and breakfast area).

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2016

07/06/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced two chandelier lights (dining area and breakfast area).

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2016

07/06/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced two chandelier lights (dining area and breakfast area).

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2016

03/17/2016

Yeves, the electrician was very professional and punctual. I would highly recommend this company and this electrician in particular.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a ceiling fan, two bathroom light bars and three outlet boxes on the outside.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2016