Mirror Image Green Cleaning

Founded 2015 • Angie's List since March 2015

Mirror Image Green Cleaning offers Earth Friendly products. I offer a signature scent. No job is too big or too small! I offer a signature scent that Kills bacteria on all surfaces without the smell of harsh chemicals. I have other scents to choose from such as Peach Passionfruit, Orange blossom, Lavender Vanilla & Rose. I can offer you a sparkle clean feeling in your house or office....

C
Handy House Cleaning

04/01/2015

She came over and was very professional and got straight to it. She made my Kitchen sink look brand new  I love that she uses Natural products they smell wonderful. I went out and came home to a very clean rental  I was able to rent my vacation rental for more than I have in the past cause it was in tip top condition.  Thank you Michelle you did a fantastic job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She did a basic clean for me I have a 1700 SF house in Niceville that I rent out.

04/01/2015

She cleaned my house from head to toe it was amazing I have grandchildren that come over and write on my walls she got all the marks off the walls. My kitchen, bathrooms and bedrooms were sparkling. The dining room had a stain in the carpet and she got it out for me  awesome service thank you so much.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She did a complete deep clean in my house I never knew my shower could sparkle that way it did and best of all she used no chemicals in my house. I was very pleased with her services I get her to clean every 3 weeks.

04/01/2015

She did an amazing job I was very interested in her service cause she uses natural cleaning I did not think she could  make the condo smell so fresh and clean. The condo's really did sparkle I am a very happy customer and use her every 2 weeks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She cleaned 2 of my vacation renatals

CATEGORY house cleaning

Housekeeping - Private Homes, Landlord & Tennant House Cleaning, Vacation Rental & Deep Cleanings, Office Housekeeping & Commercial Cleanings

Check, PayPal