Stewart Concrete, Llc

Angie's List since August 2011

We offer expert concrete construction and repair to the Tallahassee area. We also are available for all of your Home improvement and Handyman needs. Our goal is to give you the best service and the best quality, for a fair price....

Johnson cabinetry & millwork installation

Johnson cabinetry & millwork installation specializes in the installation of kitchen cabinets, vanities, interior trim work, casing doors, windows, crown molding, baseboards and cabinet repairs. I am owner operated and very detail oriented. I take pride in my jobs and always aim to please the customers.I have been doing carpentry work for over 6 years.I will never take on a job that's out of my scope of work. And once I'm hired for the job, I am there from start to finish.

08/27/2015

the representative was right on time. During the power outage at approximately 4:00 P.M., the representative remaind at the resident in hope it could come back on.  Since it did not come back on that day, they returned the following morning and perform the function. Once he completed the required work, he apologize for not completing it the day before and then walked with up around the property to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spraycleaned my car porch and roof

06/30/2014

I asked for the estimate on June 18th and Aaron Stewart replied on June 25th (apologized for the delay in responding). He was very helpful and professional in his reply in that he gave the estimate with a caveat which showed he was experienced in this type of project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I asked for an estimate on building a block-shirting around a very large and high-standing double-wide. They were good enough to provide an estimate which is helpful in shopping such a job but their schedule was too full at the time to take on the job. I will certainly check back with them if I have another project.

10/29/2013

They were very careful through the demo. There was no way to know just how the house was constructed. They worked fairly quickly, but did take a few days to work in another job. They are a small outfit (father/son team) so that's normal. I was very pleased with their pricing. Very pleased that even while propping the sagging floors they went slow enough to avoid damaging the interior decor with th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced old brick piers on the foundation of a 1940's crafstman style home with a cinderblock wall on wide stable concrete footings and three additional cinderblock piers under the house. Old sagging floors were nearly leveled again.

CATEGORY concrete repair,masonry

07/09/2013

Mr. Stewart arrived promptly at every stage of the project including the initial consultation and every day of work. He worked quickly and efficiently and got the project done within my desired timeframe without any problems. I was extremely pleased and happy with his service and work and will be asking him to come back and stain the finished concrete as soon as it's fully cured.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stewart Concrete added a 12' x 12' concrete slab to an existing outdoor patio slab in my backyard.

CATEGORY concrete driveway

Residential & Commercial concrete construction, driveways, side walks, patios, finished floors, stone, tile, painting,light fixture and fan installation, door hanging and repair, bathroom remodel, kitchen remodel, masonry, Knife sharpening, all handyman and home improvement needs.