Safe & Easy Moving Inc.

• Trade License Number
  • 3186816

12423 NW 35th St

Coral Springs, FL 33065

Moving can be stressful and difficult. But it doesn't have to be! It should be Safe & Easy. We give our customers the quality and service they deserve. As a fully licensed and insured company we offer a variety of services that include: * Full-Service Moving * Packing Solutions * Household Moving * Office and Corporate Moving * Intrastate Moving * Labor Services * Driving Services * 3rd Party Services * Piano Moving...

movers (8)

03/04/2020

Absolutely perfect! From the second they arrived on time they were kind and caring towards our belongings. They treated everything with the upmost respect. I would recommend then to anyone looking to relocate. Safe and easy move made my move the easiest move in 38 years. Thank you Safe and easy

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Local Relocation

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/24/2020

03/02/2020

Starting time was around 12 noon on Sat Feb 29th - the mover showed up at 4:50pm - we were moving my 90 year old mom into independent living - the movers finished at 12:45am. It was a long very long day for my mom. Items not fully replaced or broken: 1-cocktail Table small leg broken - company did not follow up with us 2-dining room table was put together and there are three pieces that the novers...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving furniture

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/29/2020

Photo for Safe & Easy Moving Inc. - 12423 NW 35th St, Coral Springs, FL - 38419810

04/05/2019

excellent service and friendly movers

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moving from Boca to WPB

02/12/2019

Terrific! I can't praise them enough. They were 2 guys and both are professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They professionally packed up my furniture, boxes and belongings from Fort Lauderdale to Davie.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2019

02/11/2019

They were very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They packed a pod for a move.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2019

02/11/2019

Pretty good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved furniture

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2019

02/08/2019

They went above and beyond and out of their way to please us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved us from one house to another.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2019

07/19/2017

Working with Dominic was a dream! He is fair, efficient and timely. I will be hiring him again and referring him to all. I highly recommend him. I am happy to speak with anyone considering hiring him. Sincerely, Kimberley Logan CEO and Founder of IVF Center Solutions Boca Raton, Florida 561-504-3195

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was moving locally after living in the same house for nearly 14 years. I was hesitant to hire movers but I had no choice.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2017