Paw'd Pet Supplies

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since August 2013

Not Rated| 7 Reviews

Pet Nutrition, Pet Food, Pet Supplies, Deliver Pet Supplies to your home for FREE, Exporting Pet Supplies,...

10/01/2013

Always delivers on time. Competitive pricing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dog food delivery.

09/26/2013

I had no problems when dealing with them, and I liked their service as well as their selection of products. Furthermore, they always made their deliveries on schedule and charged a reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have two large dogs, and they would deliver large bags of organic food to me.

09/26/2013

They had a good selection of food, and they provided very good customer service. I would recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We purchased pet food from them.

09/26/2013

It's a local family-owned business. The staff is very nice and accommodating, they have competive pricing, and they provide excellent customer service. Once, the pet food that I usually buy was no longer being made, so they provided me with several samples of other foods to see which my animals liked the best.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They deliver pet food to me.

09/26/2013

I've been going to them for a approximately 6 months. They offer a wide selection of high-quality pet food that I am comfortable feeding to my animals, and they have good customer service. They have also been very responsive when I call with questions or concerns.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased pet food from them.

CATEGORY pet stores

We work to Achieve the best health for your animal. We love working with the animals and seeing that they are improving every day.

We do not offer Prescription Foods at this time.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa