Oriental Rug Pet Pee Pee Odor Removal

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since May 2010

Oriental Rug or Drapery, Clean and 100% Urine Odor Removal Naturally, by PetPeePee Company. PetPeePee service is a strictly for, Oriental rugs, (all types of Oriental Rugs, Needlepoint, Antique rugs, and custom made Draperies. PetPeePee Guarantee: Permanent Dog or Cat urine odor removal. The principal reasons the members use of the service is the need to get rid of the urine odor naturally, without using all the toxic chemicals of the ordinary carpet cleaning industry! The odor free cleaning products we use are Organic uses Dead Sea minerals as the primary cleaner. Our System works to Perfection! That's why we grant a written guarantee on urine odor removal! We are proud of our work and it shows. Nationwide pick up by UPS and in South Florida offer Pick-up and Delivery...

Antique Rug Cleaning Inc

Our company offers you the best Oriental rug cleaning, as well as 100% satisfaction and professionalism but the most important thing is we take care of you like family. Each rug is treated individually with special care and attention. Call Us Now (866) 976-8747 And Join Antique Rug Cleaning Family Where Customer Satisfaction is Guaranteed! Additional DBA - Antique Rug Cleaning. Additional phone number - (866) 976-8748.

Award 2019

01/19/2018

Very responsive and explained process thoroughly. Check their youtube video to see what they do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep clean oriental rug w pee stains and smell

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

Thank you for doing business with PetPeePee it was a pleasure and a challenge to clean your Oriental rug however I will guarantee 100% urine odor removal and gentle cleaning process prove that our cleaning process it's really works thank you very much for contacting PetPeePee and doing business with us Meir Martin the owner of PetPeePee Oriental rug drapery cleaning from urine odor service

12/21/2017

Martin told me everything I needed to do. he guided me every step of the way. it was expensive, but it worked.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
oriental rug smelled like Pee

CATEGORY oriental rug cleaning

Cleaning Oriental rug from dirt and soil, it's easy. However this is not the service that we provide. We went one step ahead, we clean any Oriental rug from dirt and soil plus we guarantee in writing the removal of urine odor permanently, without using all the deodorize or enzyme. This is much more complicated than ordinary carpet cleaning. However our results will impress you. Thank you very much...

11/13/2017

I participated in a deal (10% off thru Angie's List). Martin from Pet Pee Pee contacted me right away. He walked me through the process, told me where to find more info on youTube, how to fold the rug and pack it up for shipping (from MA to FLA). Martin arranged for FedX to pick up the rug the next day. The rug arrived at Martin's place a few days later and he contacted me as soon as he received a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been fostering and rescuing dogs for many years, some of those dogs were not quite house trained and I had a female of my own that was marking over another females accidents. They were having a marking competition a large unique oriental rug that I did not take note of until it was too late. There was an area that was saturated and I could do nothing to clean it so I thought I was going to have to trash my lovely rug until I found Pet Pee Pee!

CATEGORY oriental rug cleaning

I wake up this morning it 645 open my email and I saw then I have a review on Angie's list this is how I call good morning and this is how I like to open my company thank you very much Mrs. [Member Name Removed] it was a pleasure cleaning your beautiful Oriental rug and I'm glad you appreciate my work thank you very much Meir Martin the owner of PetPeePee

08/23/2017

Well, would use again and would recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove dog pee odors from rugs

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

07/19/2017

Pet peepee is a miracle worker and fabulous to deal with. I recommend him 150%

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an oriental rug that had been ruined by cat urine

CATEGORY oriental rug cleaning

Good morning my dear Thank you for the review Meir Martin the PetPeePee service owner's

Pet Odor & Stain Removal - draperies & oriental rugs

General Carpet Cleaning, Steam Cleaning, Dry Cleaning, Grout Cleaning & Air Duct Cleaning.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard