Goosehead Insurance

A10 REVIEWS

Founded 2015 • Angie's List since February 2016

10100 W Sample Rd Ste 102

Coral Springs, FL 33065

Goosehead Insurance is one of the largest and fastest growing personal lines insurance agencies in the country. Our purpose is to always put clients first. We are about serving our clients with the utmost honesty and integrity....

Insurance Agencies (10)

09/20/2018

Justin was very helpful and helped us fully understand our coverage options. I highly recommended doing business with him!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insurance coverage

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2018

10/04/2017

Excellent knowledge of what type of insurance I needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Homeowners Insurance quote

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2017

05/11/2017

Justin was prompt, professional, and followed through. He delivered just as promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Justin helped me find an affordable insurance option when my previous broker could not.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2017

02/07/2017

Justin was very responsive and listened to our needs. He found a great insurance policy for our new house. Very satisfied!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Homeowner's Insurance for a new home purchase.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2017

11/15/2016

Excellent!! Justin was very responsive. He called me back right away (even during hurricane Matthew) to discuss my options on a new insurance plan. I would highly recommend Justin!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New home insurance on a newly bought townhouse

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2016

04/18/2016

Justin Ross researched various insurance providers and found the best home/wind/flood insurance options for me based on my needs.  Justin also found a new auto policy for me with the same level of coverage but at a substantially lower price.  He explained each policy to me in detail which made it possible for me to confidently make my policy selections.  As a first time home buyer, this level of s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am in the process of purchasing a first home and Justin Ross helped me through the entire insurance process.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2016

04/11/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Justin Ross provided the best insurance service I have ever received.  I purchased a condo and contacted Justin for the insurance.  He is very knowledgeable and exceeded my expectations.   I would definitely recommend Justin Ross to anyone that needs insurance.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2016

03/31/2016

Based on my review above, you can see it went excellent. Like most people, my wife and I procrastinated purchasing a policy. In a matter of days, Justin was able to assist us from start to finish. Justin was readily available when I needed his assistance. As I stated above, he reviewed my quotations I obtained on my own. He then researched additional quotations to ensure he gave my wife and I as m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The question should not be what did the provider do, it should be what did Justin not do!!!   By far my best experience with an insurance agent to date. Justin did his due diligence when it came to available options. He clearly explained the pro's and con's of each of those and left the decision entirely up to my wife and I.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2016

03/28/2016

Justin was amazing at finding me a quick solution to lower the cost of my insurance coverage, while still providing me with a thorough explanation of what would be covered. He helped me make logical, decisive decisions that would give me everything I need, and everything I don't need. He is professional, reliable, and hands down the best insurance agent I have ever worked with. For someone who doe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided me the best possible rate with the most coverage

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2015

03/17/2016

The entire process with Justin Ross was a pleasure. He is the main reason you want to deal with an agent. When you go online it is all a guess and you do not know all the facts. You could make a decision based on price without understanding the coverages. Justin Ross is the ultimate agent and I would HIGHLY recommend him and his agency to anyone looking for insurance. His knowledge of the industry...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Justin Ross took the time review my current auto policy and provide me not only options that would save me money but he also made sure the coverages were what I needed for my auto policy. He was very quick in his response and follow up to my questions. He made me very comfortable allowing me to make a decision without the pressure.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2016

Insurance- Homeowners, Auto, Life & Commercial.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa