Foot & Ankle Assoc of South FL - Coral Springs

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since January 2011

At Foot and Ankle Associates of South Florida, we understand that your feet are the foundation of your body. When you are experiencing problems with or pain in your feet or ankles, it affects your well being. These problems can make it difficult to manage all aspects of your life in a healthy and productive way and seeing a foot and ankle specialist could be the right answer. Our Broward County podiatrists, Dr. Iliya Beylin and Dr. Annabelle Dookie, understand this and takes their commitment to your better health seriously. Additional Phone: (954) 325-9871 There are 2 podiatrists at this site. Surgery is not performed at this location. To see if a podiatrist is board certified visit www.abpoppm.org...

06/25/2018

All conservative measures have been exhausted and surgery is scheduled.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Examine continuing issue with posterior calcanea heel spur.

CATEGORY sports medicine

03/24/2017

The doctor was very professional and sensitive to my needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fungus on toes.

08/11/2016

Explained everything including options of treatment.  Had one cortizone shot to my heel and wrapped.  Didn't really help that much.  Went back following week got another cortizone shot and so far has been ok. Would highly recommend this doctor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Great Office and great doctor.  Had horrible pain in my heel. Saw me in a reasonably length of time.  Gave me options of treatment.

07/10/2016

Whenever I see him it always goes well he takes his time and listens to whatever issues I'm having. He also gives different options for me so I can make better decisions on what I should do. His staff is fantastic and I would recommend him everyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was picking up orthotics for my shoes and also for a problem with my big toe. He is a very understanding and and caring doctor. He took an x-ray and didn't see a problem with my toe but saw that I was in a great deal of pain and decided to do an MRI to check the problem. He always takes the time to listen to what the problems are that I'm having and never Rushs through an appointment. He is one of the best doctors I've seen.

10/09/2014

The doctor was very nice.  He suggested several things to treat the pain.  We followed the doctors instructions and then came back for a follow up visit.  My sons feet felt much better after the treatment and were not hurting at all.  He is still doing well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My son was having pain in his feet.

Podiatry - Foot & Ankle Care