East Coast Water Works Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 09/30/2021

PO Box 770302

Coral Springs, FL 33077

East Coast Water Works, Inc. (ECWW) is a family owned and operated Lawn Sprinkler Company serving both residential and commercial properties in Broward and Palm Beach Counties. We have built a reputation for installing quality lawn irrigation systems and providing repairs and maintenance to existing ones. ECWW offers monthly maintenance packages, new installations, pump and timer repairs, wire locating, valve replacements and drainage installation. ECWW is a licensed and insured Irrigation Company striving to exceed their customers’ expectations with their wealth of knowledge and dependable service. East Coast Water Works was founded in 2003 by Curtis Robinson. Curtis was born and raised in Fort Lauderdale, FL. In 2006 he married his high school sweetheart and they now have 3 beautiful children. Curtis has always been an honest and dedicated hard worker and together with his team they are striving to provide unmatched quality and workmanship throughout the irrigation industry....

irrigation system (119)well & water pump repair (3)fountains (2)landscape lighting (1)door installation (1)

04/15/2020

Fast and reliable! They fixed our irrigation system and knew exactly what was wrong as soon as we described the issue. Problem was fixed quickly, Curtis was great and very careful about covid rules. Price was less than we expected so altogether a great experience! I recommend them highly!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinklers stopped working even when pump turned on

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad everything is back up and working. Let us know if you need anything in the future.

11/21/2019

The system needed some tlc from the previous owner. Overall good job, I had a few heads above grade. Most went back to grade level. There are a couple of places where the connection to the head is above ground. Making it impossible to put a cement doughnut down to protect the head from the lawn mover. One small section of lawn is missing coverage, of course out front. I will correct

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Overall system maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2019

We apologize that you still have an issue with those areas. Our office staff has left a message for you to call us back so we can send our technician out to resolve it. We stand by our work 100% and want all our customers to be completely satisfied. We hope to hear from you soon.

05/30/2019

The whole experience went very well. I'm not exactly sure of the amount paid as my husband handled that aspect of the project. However, my husband thought it was a fair price for the service he received. He was very pleased

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler pump repaired; he checked all of my sprinkler heads and replaced the necessary ones. There were several different types of sprinkler heads that needed replacing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to leave a wonderful review. We appreciate it so much.

12/18/2018

It went really well. Very reliable. They show up on time. True to initial estimate. They are knowledgeable and nice from the workers to the receptionist. I just didn't like how they charge 2% when you use a credit card.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced sprinkler timer. Installed a pump

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/17/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a great review. We really appreciate it so much.

10/28/2018

Excellent. Work was completed in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler Timer repaired

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2018

We really want to thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review. We appreciate it so much.

07/09/2018

GREAT FOLKS! Called Susan, explained the Water issue, and she called back within 10 mins. gave me an appointment on Weds! (the day was Monday!) I explained that I had 'no water' in the house, which she was not aware of!!!.....She quickly hung up and called the guys again, and 'Curtis' called me back , and was at my home within 30 minutes! He reviewed the problem, saw the issues with the undergroun...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Broken/Severed PVC Line Etc. adjacent to the Main Water Line

CATEGORY irrigation systems,wells

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2018

Photo for East Coast Water Works Inc - PO Box 770302, Coral Springs, FL - 37255182

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so happy our team was able to get the water up and running again at your home so quickly. Please let us know if you ever need anything in the future. Emily

05/22/2018

I called during a drought and couldn't find anyone to even return my calls about sprinkler repair. These guys were prompt on the phone, apologized that they were backed up but still got me on the calendar. As it turned out, they were able to get to my place earlier than scheduled. Angel was very professional, courteous, and capable. Work performed was excellent. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler evaluation and repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2018

Thank you for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to write this. Have a wonderful day.

05/02/2018

Went well. Replaced timer and various heads. They discovered a pipe that earlier was installed backward which is what was causing a pressure issue and repaired it at a later date.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler system

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review. We really appreciate it.

05/01/2018

Excellent. I have using ECWW for a long time. Everyone is very friendly, and Angel who does the repairs always does an excellent job. They wrote on invoice that this company broke and kinked the lines, and gave me the damaged pipes, to help me retrieve payment from them. I highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair sprinkler lines that phone/internet company broke and buried!

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and write this wonderful review. We really appreciate it.

04/07/2018

I couldn't be happier with this company! This is the second time I've used them. I had a PVC pipe that was broken in a hard-to-get-to spot where my driveway meets the sidewalk, and they took care of the problem. While checking the system, they spotted a leak spraying from the device that feeds the zones, and fixed that as well. The price was more than fair, they were professional and on time! High...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Broken PVC pipe, "Tune-up," and other problems

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2018

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We really appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to write this.

East Coast Water Works offers a wide variety of services for both residential and commercial properties. Services include Irrigation Designs, New Installations, Renovations, Service & Repairs, Pump, Timer & Valve Repairs, Monthly Maintenance, Drainage Systems, Rust Tanks, Waterfalls and Fountains

We do not do installation of wells or sod

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal