ABC Roofing Corp

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20150831

3771 NW 126 Ave Ste 1

Coral Springs, FL 33065

Large family owned and operated company serving South Florida for over 30 years, under the same name and ownership. Our reputation is based on honesty, loyalty, and a commitment to excellent service, satisfying our customers every need. Our work is closely supervised by seasoned professionals serving the needs of homeowners, management companies, condominium associations, realtors and owners of commercial and industrial properties, looking for quality work....

roofing (121)roof cleaning (4)home builder (3)stucco repair (2)general contracting (2)tile installation (1)

07/16/2020

Beautiful job, They do a lot of work in my neighborhood

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2017

Thank you for choosing ABC Roofing, call us again if you need anything!

06/23/2020

I had a new roof put in by Aabco less then 8 years ago. I since have had 3 leaks. It seems ABC took over their assets but not their warranties. I had a 13 year warranty, not a respectable way of doing business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof repair

CATEGORY roofing,home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2012

04/10/2020

I’m not one to complain about services especially local companies, however we are very unhappy with the way the roof looks. After many conversations we had the owner came out and he agreed it does look bad but said there’s nothing they can do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2020

Not true your not happy but took two hundred off the bill

01/07/2020

They did a great job. ABC put a new tile roof on our home and flat roof on our patio early in 1902, so this original flat roof really outlived the normal lifespan for this type of roof. The tile roof is fine. This company is very reliable and stands behind their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Resurfacing of flat roof over the patio.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2020

Thank you very much, we appreciate your business and the kind review.

12/16/2019

Our Experience has been a very positive one. Working with the management team in especially (Hanna) she has been accomodating and very sensitive to our needs, and really cares for the customers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof replacement looks amazing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/16/2019

Thank you for choosing ABC Roofing, call us again if you need anything!

08/14/2019

We could not be happier with ABC Roofing. Efficient and quality work. Job completed ahead of schedule and perfect clean up. We highly recommend ABC Roofing. Great Job! Thank you Rita and Len Coral Springs, Florida

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leak repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2019

-Thank you for choosing ABC Roofing, call us again if you need anything!

07/11/2019

I got 3-4 pre estimates from different roofing company on my roof leak and I chose ABC roofing to fix it because of their affordable prices and they do not require 50% non refundable deposit. My experience with ABC roofing was excellent. I feel satisfied and happy with their service,their workers are efficient. I highly recommend it to everybody.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair leak over bedroom (Cricket)

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2019

Thank you very much, we appreciate your business and the kind review.

05/03/2019

I found the company to be responsive, efficient and transparent. The quality of the work was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
our tile rof was completely replaced.

Thanks again from the Abc Roofing staff

04/26/2019

Received an estimate in a timely manner and they were helpful when dealing with my insurance company's conditions on what needed to be done. They always put my mind at ease when I called with questions. Very reliable. They came when they said they would, work was completed and came with a warranty. I would highly recommend ABC Roofing for all your roofing needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Resurface a flat roof on my lanai.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2019

We would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with ABC Roofing! We strive for perfection with our jobs and our staff! We enjoyed working with you!!
C

04/11/2019

The company was highly recommended; however, our experience overall was not good. Main problem was with communication. The work crew did not show up on the day work was scheduled, and we received no call. The next day they did not show up again. Calls to the office were not returned. Once we got in touch with the office, we were told that the crew had not gotten to a number of jobs and that they w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Small roof repair

CATEGORY contractors,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2019

Photo for ABC Roofing Corp - 3771 NW 126 Ave, Coral Springs, FL - 37814628

Please except our sincere apology for the negative experience you had during the repair of your roof, we never want any customer of ours to feel this way. At ABC Roofing Corp., we take pride in ensuring our customer's satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet yours or our own expectations that we have valued for 32 years. Although I understand that our actions left you upset, I want to offer an...

Tile roofs, Shingle Roofs,Repairs, Flat roofs, Gaco, commercial and residential