GlobalPro Recovery Inc

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since September 2015

For over 25 years, our family has represented the interest of the policyholder before, during and after a loss. As a strategic partner to a highly select worldwide clientele and their professional advisors, we help manage the risks to financial recovery following an insurance-related loss. Our full-service concierge program encompasses pre-loss planning, crisis management, handling insurance claims and coordinating property reconstruction. If you experience a loss, our experienced staff of licensed professionals analyze and adjust losses fairly and efficiently. Clients typically recover amounts substantially higher (more than 700% higher, as seen in the 10-06 OPPAGA report) than their insurance companies offered to pay them. When a loss occurs, you deserve a fast, full settlement of your claim so you can focus on your family, your business, your life. Drawing on decades of experience, GlobalPro represents the interests of our select clientele, offering a fully coordinated approach to managing these risks to recovery. That is the GlobalPro difference!...

iHealthBrokers

436  REVIEWS
iHealthBrokers

Call (888) 864-8940. We are a no-cost service working with over 200 insurance companies in all 50 states. 10-time Super Service Award winners. Our policyholders get free claims support for life! We work for you, not the insurance companies. Our services are free and you pay the same no matter where you shop!

04/06/2017

All's well that ends well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Adjuster services related to a claim with State Farm.

CATEGORY home inspection,architect,insurance companies,mold removal

10/07/2015

CATEGORY roofing

10/06/2015

We had very favorable results as we have always had with him every time we have used his services in the past. He is very professional. He is extremely competent in his field. I would highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He assisted us in resolving a claim with our insurance provider with very favorable results.

CATEGORY insurance companies

09/29/2015

CATEGORY mold removal

09/19/2015

The commission structure fee made me feel very comfortable and I knew there would not be a charge if there wasn't a recovery. Insurance claims are complex with significant required follow up. I wish I had met Globalpro at the beginning of the process rather than after months of trying to do it myself. Once I put it in their hands the process moved quickly and I could get back to running my busines...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a complex damage claim under my business' commercial insurance policy. The amount of information requested by the insurance carrier was overwhelming and the process slow. I tried for months to prepare the claim myself, however the ongoing documentation requests became overwhelming with my limited staff. Dan and his team stepped in, organized and submitted the documentation quickly and professionally. I feel very comfortable with the fees and rates. I highly recommend Globalpro.

CATEGORY home inspection,architect,insurance companies,mold removal

Our team public adjusters, engineers, accountants, contractors, and inventory specialists skillfully navigate the insurance industry’s labyrinth on your behalf. In the event of a loss, we make sure your claim is fully and properly documented, carefully observe policy guidelines and procedures, conduct a thorough and accurate damage assessment, and meet the deadlines for filing critical information. Contact us today to expedite and maximize your recovery.

We do not sell insurance or handle medical or auto insurance claims.