Ron Walker Property Inspections

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since September 2010

08:30 - 14:00

11927 SW 57th Ct

Cooper City, FL, 33330

Angie'slist Super Service Award Winner - 2012. 2013, 2014, 2015, & 2016 RWPII provides home inspections, commercial property inspections, new home walk-through inspections and pre-sale inspections in Broward and Palm Beach Counties. We also offer mold inspections, four point inspections and wind mitigation inspections in conjunction with comprehensive inspections. In addition, we offer Radon testing....

Home inspection (224)Mold Testing and Remediation (25)Hurricane Shutters (1)

11/02/2015

Ron came out with his to inspect the house I currently own and I couldn't be happier with the service. He was quick, professional and very helpful. He explained the process and responded to all my questions. Even after the service was completed he helped me out with an updated report for insurance purposes. He has a family run business with values that are rare to see Now days. If you have a prope...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2014

We do pride ourselves in ensuring customer satisfaction. We appreciate your positive comments.

10/02/2015

The entire process went very well.  I would use them again. Covered the entire home. Electrical, plumbing, structural, appliances, etc.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
comprehensive home inspection prior to sale

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2015

Thanks for the positive comments.

09/24/2015

Ron Walker Inspectors were on time, friendly and did a thorough inspection.  Afterward, they explained their findings and didn't mind taking time to answer all my questions.  To top it off, the inspection report was sent to me later that same day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Performed a home inspection for purchase of a house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2015

We appreciate your taking the time to submit a review. It was a pleasure working with you.

08/27/2015

Ron produced a 69 page report in the necessarily excruciating detail needed to properly evaluate a house. Call it nitpicking if one is the owner, call it thorough if one is the buyer. His 4-man team was 15 minutes early, and ready to go. All team members had specific areas of expertise, but all knew something about the other areas. Ron's crew members were very knowledgeable, tactful, honest, and c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Extremely thorough pre-purchase home inspection.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2015

Thanks for taking the time to submit a review. As a family-owned and operated business, we take pride in providing the highest quality service to our customers.

08/21/2015

Three inspectors onsite did a great and thorough job. They worked quickly, but did not miss anything. The report was very comprehensive, with photos. The information helped to renegotiate the contract. The service was not cheap, but you get what you pay for.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pre-purchase home inspection.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2015

Thanks for the positive review. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our service.

08/14/2015

The first time I used Walker Inspections they were able to identify $14,000 dollars? worth of potential repairs and insurance concerns that the seller ultimately agreed to give a $6000 closing credit for. This was a HUGE savings to me as a veteran, above the savings I already had on my VA loan! Walker Inspections was always on time, professional, and happy to educate someone like me who asks tons ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
VA Home Loan Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2015

As a family-owned and operated business, we take pride in ensuring our customers are satisfied with their home inspection experience. We work hard for our buyers and try to eliminate some of the stress of such a big purchase. We are pleased to know that we were successful in providing this level of service to you and look forward to working with you again in the future.

07/22/2015

We had a wonderful experience with Ron at our Home Inspection yesterday. I selected him based on his reviews and they were right. I was also able to get a Big Deal voucher which made it even better! He, Steph, and the termite Inspector Orlando were all at the home before the appointment time and ready to go. They went through every portion of the home in so much detail and caught many things I wou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection for potential purchase

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2015

It is rewarding to know that you were so pleased with the service we provided. As a family-owned and operated business, we take a lot of pride in making the home-buying experience a positive one for the buyer. Thanks for taking the time to submit such a positive review.

07/17/2015

Ron Walker Property Inspections did an outstanding job. They came to the home on time, they worked diligently, and were friendly towards everyone. They inspected the home thoroughly and compiled a very thorough and detailed report based on the data they gathered during the inspection. They were extremely courteous and professional. Ron's son (I believe his name is Brian) patiently answered all the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ron Walker Property Inspections inspected a home I was interested in purchasing and wrote a report based on the inspection.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2015

It is our goal to make your home-buying experience a positive one and being available to answer questions is one of the ways we accomplish this goal. Thanks for taking the time to submit such a positive review -- we appreciate it.

07/15/2015

Ron and his team did an excellent job inspecting the home.  The were punctual and did not just show up but did a thorough inspection.  The report delivered after the inspection was very detailed.  It provided information on deficiencies, items of note, and things to keep an eye on.   Weeks after the inspection Ron was available for follow up questions and in the end saved me tens of thousands of d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided Home Inspection for the purchase of a new home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2015

Thanks for taking the time to submit such a positive review. As a family-owned and operated business, we take a lot of pride in the job we do for our clients. We strive to provide the client with as much information as possible to assist them in the home-buying process.

07/13/2015

Ron does a thorough job and provides a very good inspection report.  Note if he lists any items that would be an issue in the four point inspection get them fixed and don't ask him for a four point inspection.  You'll get charged for a four point that will not be acceptable to the insurance companies.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided multiple inspection services.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2015

Thanks for your feedback. Reference the 4-point issues, that's precisely why we identify those specific items on the report in order to assist the buyer in coordinating repairs with the seller so that the buyer doesn't have insurability issues. That's another way we look out for our clients in the home purchase process.