Ron Walker Property Inspections

• HI732
  • Trade License Locale
  • FL
  • Trade License Authority
  • Department of Business & Professional Regulation Home Inspectors Licensing Program
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 07/31/2022

11927 SW 57th Ct

Cooper City, FL 33330

Angie'slist Super Service Award Winner - 2012. 2013, 2014, 2015, & 2016 RWPII provides home inspections, commercial property inspections, new home walk-through inspections and pre-sale inspections in Broward and Palm Beach Counties. We also offer mold inspections, four point inspections and wind mitigation inspections in conjunction with comprehensive inspections. In addition, we offer Radon testing....

home inspection (228)mold removal (26)hurricane shutter installation and repair (1)

08/27/2014

Excelent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection of hew house

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2014

Thanks for the positive review. We appreciate your business.

06/27/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a wind mitigation survey of my home. They were very fair with the pricing, quick with the report and honored the Angie's list coupon in the final cost, I was very happy and would certainly recommend them to everyone!!!

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2014

It was our pleasure to assist you with your wind mitigation. Thanks for taking the time to submit a positive review.

06/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They showed up on time explained every step of the process,and emailed in few hours the whole inspections report including photos and areas of concerns. I would definitely use them in the near future.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2014

We appreciate your taking the time to provide your positive feedback. It was a pleasure working with you.

05/31/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very thorough inspection!

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2014

Thanks for taking the time to provide positive feedback. We appreciate your business.

04/22/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ron and his team are... AMAZING. They are extremely knowledgeable and professional. During the inspection, they identified every single issue that needed attention and their report detailed it clearly in both text and photo. I had MANY questions, as well as my parents who were accompanying me, and they were happy to answer all of them with a great attitude. Thanks to their report I've been able to sort out issues with the seller's that otherwise would have been impossible. In fact, the house had been inspected before and the previous inspector for the other buyer found 'nothing.' WalkerInspection's team was very friendly, courteous and PUNCTUAL... something so rare in South Florida. The mitigation & 4pt reports were additional, as they are with all inspectors. Once the reports were requested to them via emai, they had them back to me within less than 24hrs. Talk about fast and efficient. THANK YOU RON, BRYAN and STEFAN.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2014

(removed member name) -- Your comments are greatly appreciated. As a family-owned and operated business, we take pride in the job we are called upon to do for our customers. I'm glad you were pleased with the results.

02/21/2014

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2014

Thanks for the positive grades. It was a pleasure working with you.

06/24/2013

Great

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2013

Thanks for the support.

12/26/2012

did

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ron did a home inspection for me. It appeared at the time of the inspection that he was doing a thorough job. However he missed that the granite counter top in the kitchen was sinking in the middle due to improper foundation for the cabinet supporting it. He did note a number of small issues on the report and appeared to be very thorough at the time. Every thing else was fine. He came on time and provided the report on time. I had no other complaints from his work.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2012

Thank you for taking the time to write about your positive experience with Ron Walker Property Inspections. We pride ourselves in being thorough and to protect our clients in the process of buying their new home. I am somewhat confused with your overall rating of “B” with “B” in the categories of price, quality, responsiveness, punctuality and professionalism. Your responses include the following:...

12/03/2012

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
At the end of October I was looking to purchase my first home and wanted to make sure I had a home inspector come out and thoroughly check everything before I took the next big step. I found Ron Walker's information on Angie's List and after speaking with him on the phone, I felt confident he was the right person for the job. Ron and his brother came to the property together and they were very professional, patient, thorough & polite. They basically inspected everything like the roof, floor, ceiling, attic, insulation, circuit breakers, appliances, outlets, water pressure, water heater, air conditioning system, mold testing and much much more... I was very impressed with how meticulous Ron Walker was in checking everything and then detailing it in the inspection report. What surprised me even more is how Ron was always available to call & answer my questions even after the job was complete and he received payment. I called him on a couple of different occasions for house advice and he again was very thorough and patient with me explaining everything in detail. He was very helpful and never made me feel like I was asking too many questions or wasting his time. For all those reasons I highly recommend Ron Walker Inspections to anyone in need of a home inspection. In conclusion, I ended up purchasing the home with much confidence of peace of mind because of Ron Walker. Ron Rocks!!!  Sincerely, German Jones

CATEGORY home inspection,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2012

Thanks. Older homes can be challenging because over the life time of the home, homeowner(s) can decide to make changes and upgrades. As an inspector, we want to make sure that the work is done properly and without any safety issues. It can test the inspector(s) ability and we appreciate the positive feedback.

Inspection Services – Residential Home, Commercial Property, New Construction Walk-Through, Mold Assessment, 4-Point Inspection, Wind Mitigation, & Pre-Sale Inspection.

Mold Remediation.