Alford, Dr. Darrell

Angie's List since October 2008

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abgd.org. There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

Holehouse Center for Complete Dentistry

At Holehouse Center for Complete Dentistry we focus on cosmetic and family dentistry. Our office blends high technology with a gentle touch to provide the utmost care for our patients. Dr. Holehouse has created an environment that is both warm and friendly for adults and children. We understand that every patient is unique and therefore so is every treatment. Within our practice we aspire to make your dental visit a comfortable experience. Our team is dedicated to do our best to make you feel at home.

11/01/2016

Julie, the hygienist, confirmed that my gums were fine, compared to another dentist I had been to. Dr. Alford is a very fair and reasonable dentist. I get a good feeling every time I go in there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to them for my dental needs.

11/24/2014

11/15/2014

I found out I had a cracked tooth on Sunday night. I called their office 1st thing Monday morning and they got me in right away. Dr. Alford was very pleasant and knowledgeable; he spent quite awhile explaining what was going on with my teeth and then took care of the cracked tooth. I did not experience any pain during the proceedure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a cracked tooth - the doctor was very thorough and pleasant.

07/09/2014

I am very pleased him. He is an excellent doctor. He is very personable and the entire environment is very nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He is my dentist. I visit him for general dentistry work.

02/20/2014

I've been terrified of going to the dentist, but after going in to see Dr. Darrell Alford, I'm no longer afraid of the dentist and have no problems going in to see him. We've been seeing him for 15 years. If there's any score above an "A," I would give it to him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He's our dentist.

General Dentistry