AGY Pavers & Granite, LLC

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since February 2012

We are a small company with a lot of experience! We are licensed and maintain all appropriate insurance to protect us and our clients. We only use sub-contractors to provide periphery work such as heavy grade work and debris hauling. Some of our clients are National, but most are small businesses and homeowners.We don't take money to start a job unless we are special ordering materials specific to that job. We are thankful for every job we get, and always strive to please you the owner. I look forward to meeting with you to discover what great things we can do for your home or business! Please check our website and so you don't forget, call me Today!!!!!!!...

Kitchen Collections of Central Florida, LLC

Kitchen and Bathroom remodel

11/17/2015

They came in, leveled the area, and installed the pavers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put pavers down on the patio area that was landscaped

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

08/12/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pavers for new screen room. Was sub contractor on this project.

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

03/31/2015

Never received an estimate and after calling 4 more times I gave up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I need to build up a retaining wall and possibly put in a french drain.  Since their address is only abut a mile from my house, I called 3 times and was finally called back and we arranged a time for him to come by.  He showed up on time, looked at the problem and said he would send me an estimate.

CATEGORY hardscaping

I am sorry I have not gotten back with you, but last week I had to go to Canada because my wife had a family Death. and I have been trying to deal with that still. If you look up my company online I have no bad reviews, and for this to be my only and first bad review is kind of ridiculous. a review should be made to a company that performs the work, not on how I do an estimate. Thank you.

02/04/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed driveway pavers

01/14/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pavers around pool. All went well Alberto and crew very professional.

CATEGORY hardscaping

Drive-ways, Walk-ways, Steps, Patios, Fire-pits, Existing or new Pool decks, and Retaining walls. - Maintenance, Repair, Power-wash and Sealing of existing or new pavers projects. - We offer 30mm and 60mm thick pavers in a large variety of shapes and colors. - We offer Granite, Marble, Travertine, Quartz, and Onyx.  - Kitchen Counter tops, and Bathroom Vanity tops. - Free Stainless Steal Sink, and Tear out of existing counter.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal