WAYNE PURDY EUROPEAN MOTORS INC.

Founded 1958 • Angie's List since February 2009

COMPANY'S LICENSE NO - MV797....

Coachman Automotive

241  REVIEWS
Coachman Automotive

If your vehicle is in need of a tune up or more extensive repairs, there is only one Clearwater auto repair service to call. Coachman Automotive will be there for you. We are a father and son operation since 1996. We have a rating with the BBB and we have been Angie's List Super Service Award winners. Proudly serving Clearwater FL, Hillsborough FL, Saint Petersburg FL, Tarpon Springs FL, and surrounding areas.

Offers by Coachman Automotive on Angie's List

06/09/2017

We recently had an issue with our MB and had to take it to the MB dealer because of convenience, and they mis-diagnosed the problem. Next week it will go to Purdy's, because they know what they're doing. I have owned MB and other imports for over 40 years, am a former Oil Company rep, and have dealt with every type of car repair facility imaginable. Purdy's is "thumbs-up".

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purdy has worked on my cars for over 20 years including Jaguar, Mercedes, and BMW. They do the same quality work (or better) than the dealers, for less money. The business is family-run and they're friendly, honest, and reliable and they take the time to listen. I hope they will be around forever. Work is almost always finished at the time they estimate it will be done.

03/10/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Have worked on 2 older Mercedes |Always diagnoses the problem accurately and it stays fixed

03/11/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced alternator and serpentine drive belt. Stuck to quoted price, very professional. We will use them again.

04/23/2014

I always take my car to them. They are very honest and good at what they do. In the winter time you do have to wait a couple of days for an appointment and in the summer time they can get you right in. I have recommended him to other people as well. He is conscious of my budget and he makes the most cost efficient repair he can.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They service a Subaru for me. They have done maintenance, tire installation, and all repairs to my car. I went there most recently for general maintenance.

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires

03/17/2014

They are excellent. We have used them before. They are outstanding. His pricing is not over priced, it is fair pricing. My husband seems very happy with the quality of the work. He is very impressed with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use Wayne Purdy European Motors Inc. We last used them for my husband's car about a year ago.

CATEGORY auto repair

Automotive repair on most foreign and domestic vehicles

We do not do body work