Precision Vapor Barriers

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since March 2011

Mobile home repair. Vapor barrier and insulation instalation. We offer most extensive under home inspection. Honest and affordable. Hurricane anchoring. Home Leveling...

Drs Resnick & Quesada - Fox Family Dental

Dr. Resnick and Dr. Quesada-Fox provide family dentistry in St. Petersburg, Florida. We welcome all new patients and promise you the same high quality dental care we have provided to patients for the past 30 years.

08/03/2018

Not happy with this company at all. Called again yesterday, left message as of today no one has returned my call. 08/04/18

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Just to come out and check the condition of our Vapor Barrier. Did not want anyone else was afraid it would void our warranty. Did not return calls, did not show up as promised several times. Have called again left messages and no response. We are will to pay for damage to our Vapor Barrier, but this company does not respond to calls and if they do they do not show up.

CATEGORY flooring

02/28/2017

Went well overall. I am very satisfied with the quality and timeliness of the work as well as the cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete under home redo including air vents and moisture barrier, They also got rid of some major fungus that was growing around the vents. Once that was all done they put wire screening around the house to prevent any more critters from getting underneath.

CATEGORY insulation

09/12/2016

Fine. They were on time, polite and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exam and cleaning, x-rays.

CATEGORY dentists

07/12/2016

Work and professionalism were far above my expectations. Owner is actively involved and oversees the work from beginning to end. He saved me from a potential fire hazard by recognizing faulty wires and not just installing the sheathing over them. Instead he waited to complete the job until my electrician made the repairs. He even made it a point to meet the electrician the morning they came and cr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed/replaced under house sheathing and installation where needed. Made additional under house repairs and replacements where needed. Installed all new screening around foundation. Also, reported eroded electrical wiring observed while working under the home . At no extra cost, worked together with my electrician showing him the location of the faulty wires.

CATEGORY insulation

07/12/2016

Work was exceptional and services went above and beyond my expectations. The job was almost completed when we discovered electrical wires that had been gnawed by rodents (finally explained cause of my electrical problems). I had to schedule electrician at a later date. Adam, the owner, came back met with the electricians, reopened the vapor barrier and assisted them in locating the wires. He then ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete under home vapor barrier installation on older manufactured home.

CATEGORY insulation,mobile home remodeling

Insualtion repair, Vapor Barrier, Animal Exclusion, Floor Repair, Hurricane Anchoring. Home Leveling

Check, Visa, MasterCard