Pinellas Computers of Clearwater

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since April 2011

Established in 2009, Pinellas Computers is a multi-location Technology Solutions Provider and IT Support Partner servicing the greater Tampa Bay area. We offer expert advice, quality products, same-day service and reliable support - all at competitively affordable flat-rates with a service guarantee. Privately owned and 100% employee operated, our client base spans beyond 1,000 supported businesses and 25,000 happy end-users. We support everything IT-related! From custom desktop computers and ultrabook laptops, to Windows servers and enterprise workstations, and everything in between. With centuries of collective expertise, our team of tech gurus can help with all mainstream systems and brands, including: Apple/Mac, Microsoft/Windows, Dell/Alienware, Lenovo/IBM, HP/Compaq, Google, Huewei, Toshiba, Asus and more. Looking for peace-of-mind? Our reputation speaks for itself: We’ve had an A+ rating from the BBB since opening in 2009, over 500 five-star reviews on Google, Yelp & Facebook, and have earned the Angie’s List top-5% SS Award nine times in the past 10 years! Our IT Experts have been featured over a dozen times on ABC Action News (Ch11) and Tampa Bay’s 10 News (Ch10) for professional insight and demonstrations....

Steves Computer Rescue

Computer Tune-up & improve system functionality and stability. Refurbish your old system or I can build your new computer for less than store purchased. Virus Removal/Internet Security – Remove malicious programs before your data, system or personal information is compromised. Home Entertainment Systems, Smart Phones/TV's and Tablet services/setup/troubleshooting. • Diagnostics & Hardware Repair – Free analysis and fair replacement prices. • Server/Workstation Builds – Custom built systems designed for what your needs and budget require. • Data Backup & Recovery – Multiple platforms to safeguard and recover your virtual property. • Network Setup - Installation and configuration of wired or wireless network and workgroups. • Printer & Scanner Setup and Troubleshooting – Wireless, network or USB connections. • Home or Business E-mail Setup – For instance, have multiple e-mail address going through your Outlook. • Preventive Maintenance – Remove hidden trojans and malware BEFORE they ruin your day. • Office Relocation & Setup – From Ethernet wiring and outlets to network reconfigurations and moving of equipment. • Training & Consultation – Instruction or advice on any of your system needs, i.e. “Should I upgrade or buy and new computer?” “I want to perform a specific task, what do I need?”

Award 2019
Offers by Steves Computer Rescue on Angie's List

03/13/2020

went great. Would recommend them to others. Cost was worth it!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Copy all data from old iMac to new iMac.

CATEGORY computer repair

Thank you so much for the recommendation, [Member Name Removed]. We're here to help everyone make great technology decisions. Glad we could help you!

08/24/2019

Everything went well. My old computer was not worth fixing and I went with a new computer. Data transfer was complete and made my upgrade an easier path.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
transfer data to new computer after diagnosing problem with old computer

CATEGORY computer repair

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! Happy to be of service, and thankful to earn your positive review. We look forward to helping you in the future.

01/03/2019

Initially I could see the external drive on my new computer but could not access the individual files. They changed the permission on all of my files so I could access them again. They were very professional and the price was reasonable. Would definitely go back again with any future issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bought a new computer and they helped me get my old hard drive into an external drive enclosure so I didn't have to copy everything to my new computer but still had access to all my files.

CATEGORY computer repair

Thank you for the kind review [Member Name Removed]. We love earning 5-star reviews from great customers like you! If you ever need anything else, feel free to give us a call or stop by.

11/13/2018

Everything went well. Stuart was extremely helpful!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Connection difficulties/computer clean up

CATEGORY computer repair

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We are very thankful for your positive feedback, and appreciate you taking the time to review us. Looking forward to working with you in the future.

08/09/2017

They called me and I came in at which time they explained what each of my laptops needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had 2 very different problems with 2 different laptops. They diagnosed each of them within 24 hours.

CATEGORY computer repair

We really appreciate your excellent rating, [Member Name Removed]. It's great to have you as one of our satisfied clients! Let us know if you need anything else.

Website Design, Graphic Design