Mold Zero

Clearwater, FL 33755

Free In-Home Evaluation

Free In-Home Evaluation

mold removal2020
When we get a call from a client who knows or suspects they might have an issue with mold in their home, we offer free in-home evaluations to assess the situation. The evaluation includes our certified mold assessor conducting a thorough walk through of the entirety of the home where they will take moisture and humidity readings to get a better idea of what is happening in the home. In the case that there is a mold situation, our assessor will provide you with a quote for mold remediation.

Mold Zero is a non-toxic, affordable and effective mold removal company. We believe in using eco-friendly technology to improve the health of families and workers through our non-toxic approach to the handling of mold, germs, bacteria and viruses with a 99.99% effectiveness. Mold Zero uses a patented, EPA registered Dry Fog technology that penetrates every corner of the home. Our professional process is affordable, quick, efficient and guaranteed. In light of pandemic events, Mold Zero is extending our hospital grade sanitation services to all residential and commercial facilities looking to professionally sanitize their indoor environments. The Mold Zero InstaPURE process (dry-fog system) handles viruses, bacteria and other microorganisms. Furthermore, the second application EverPURE process (surface protectant) will protect all surfaces in a home or office for up to 90 days of application. We offer FREE in-home evaluations for home owners interested in having a professional personally assess their home. To set up an appointment, please call (727) 900-7202....

mold removal (25)

01/03/2021

Zach was great. He gave a thorough explanation of the process, did the testing, and let me know that my problem was something other than mold. I appreciate their honesty!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold Testing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2020

02/29/2020

Mold Zero did a great job. I love that they use non toxic products. It was great to get the house sanitized, and 2 months out, everything still seems great. No more mold issues. The 1 year guarantee gives peace of mind. I will call again if I have another mold problem in the future. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold remediation

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/29/2020

Thank you for your honest feedback! We are very happy to hear everything is going great! Thank you for using Mold Zero!

10/22/2019

So we had a bathroom leak and it flooded out entire bathroom and hallway and mold started to grow underneath our brand new wooden floors. I started having headaches as well. So we called Mold Zero and they serviced us ASAP. It went great! It was all done in a day and they did air quality testing afterwards and provided us with a clean bill of health. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold Removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2019

Thank you for your honest feedback and great compliments! We highly appreciate your business!

10/07/2019

It was amazing! Mold zero really helped and the results are like night and day. You feel the difference right away! My kids are no longer getting sick! I would recommend mold zero to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toxic mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2019

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] for your review! We highly appreciate it and we are very happy we could help your family!

06/12/2019

MOLD ZERO is a company in Clearwater Florida that really helps people with MOLD in their homes. The technology is all safe and non toxic. The technicians are highly trained, friendly and are genuine. But the best part is that I see that they really care, they know what they are doing and they go the extra mile to help ... all with honesty and integrity. There is no better company in this niche to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold Zero is the only company I would trust to handle mold in my home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2019

Photo for Mold Zero - 1000 Cleveland St, Clearwater, FL - 37926952

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind feedback and your recommendation. If you ever need us for anything at all, please let us know! Much Love, The Mold Zero Team

05/07/2019

Very Professional and Quality work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold Testing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your feedback!

03/15/2019

Mold Zero helped up put our life back together. After dealing with a major mold contamination issue in a previous home we thought we would need to throw away all of our belongings. Mold Zero contacted us after hearing our family’s story and truly saved the day. We spent months and months of our life dealing with health issues from the mold exposure we experienced while living on MacDill AFB. Once ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold fogging

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for your great feedback. We are so happy to be able to create such a big difference. You and your family's health is super important and we are very glad to have been able to assist in that. Thank you for your kind words and if you ever need anything from us, don't hesitate to call.

03/06/2019

Mold zero has helped my family so much! A couple months ago my kids were getting sick constantly. Back to back with illness and taking forever to get well again. We had been to urgent cares and ER’s several times with fever and upper respitory issues. It wasn’t until we went out of town and my kids go better instantly, and after returning home with my kids getting sick again that i knew something ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold remediation

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], We are ecstatic to hear how happy you are with Mold Zero and the service! This is great news that you and your family are feeling better. That is our goal! We do really care and go out of our way to make sure you are fully satisfied. If you ever need anything else, let us know!

11/15/2018

These folks are great! I was very impressed with their professionalism, subject expertise and honestly. The whole experience was very pleasant.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold testing and removal at my home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2018

Thank you very much for the feedback [Member Name Removed]. We were happy to service you!

07/17/2018

I have intended to write a review on Mold Zero, LLC, since February 2018, when I used Mold Zero’s services for my very first experience of dealing with a significant mold problem inside a condominium property I own in the Tampa Bay Area. It’s been over 2 years since I lost my husband, and this was a project that I had to deal with alone, that induced the most significant anxiety of any projects re...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold Remediation

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for this amazing review. We were very happy to service you and provide you with the best quality service. All the staff thank you for your amazing compliments and thank you for choosing Mold Zero. If you ever need anything, let us know. Best, Sara

Mold Inspections and Removal Services Hospital Grade Sanitation Services Indoor Air Quality Services

Asbestos/Lead Testing & Removal