Lewis Air Conditioning & Heating

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since April 2007

The staff at Lewis Air are factory trained and certified. They have spent numerous hours learning how to meet the needs of Florida home and business owners. They are continuously updating and re-certifying their skills to bring you the newest and most comprehensive service on the market. We offer 100% financing on new a/c systems , and we accept all major credit cards , maintenance contracts available Celebrating 20 years...

Air Rescue Air Conditioning

Air Rescue is a full-service air conditioning and heating contractor with the ability to service and install complete heating and air conditioning systems. In addition to scheduled service checks, repairing of existing equipment, and installation of new equipment, we can help you find ways to reduce your energy bills through a thorough cost-benefits heating and air conditioning analysis. Cost is determined by the job. Additional phone numbers - (866) 216-2946, (813) 315-3661, (813) 737-3338, (727) 232-4000, (866) 216-2946, (813) 315-3661, (813) 737-3338, (727) 232-4000. See website & BBB for additional phone numbers. Additional fax - (813) 549-0305. Additional website - www.911cold.com. Additional DBAs - Sheppard Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc, Riva Group, Sheppard's Air Rescue Air Conditioning. Additional contact names - Harold J Myers, Stacey Myers, Steve Wilson, John C Nolen, John C Nolen, Mary Grantham.

10/22/2018

It went extremely well They are a pleasure to do business with Would highly recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
a new air condition unit and a new furnace

07/09/2016

Everything went fine. I like them. The service was good. Sometimes it took them a while to get out, so that was a problem sometimes, especially if the air conditioning was out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Lewis Air Conditioning & Heating. We have a yearly service contract with them.

01/05/2016

He replaced my air pan and got my AC working that day.  He is a great guy and I could tell he really likes keeping the old units running!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Simply the BEST service I have ever received!  He did the work quickly and got my AC back on-line.  He prefers to repair and keep old units working over trying to sell you an expensive new AC system that won't last as long as the old one.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you sir ,keep your old Ac it's a good one

07/27/2015

Brian worked quickly and efficiently and got the air back on in no time. He was pleasant and professional. I highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brian Lewis quickly diagnosed the problem as being the capacitator, and he replaced it and got the AC on again.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your kind words, I love what I do

09/09/2014

I have been using this company for years. Brian is outstanding. He is an honest, professional who you can rely on. I called him on the 21st and he was at my house by 10am on the 22nd. He figured out the problem in a few minutes, fixed everything and was gone within an hour or so. NEVER tries to upsell anything... he will fix what is needed and nothing more. I have recommended him to numerous frien...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed a/c unit.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your continued business, I love what I do and this is the way I feel all businesses should operate . I also appreciate all the referrals , we will treat them with the same with the same respect , thanks again

Sales, service and repair of all brands of Central A/C systems , heat pumps, mobile home and commercial package units , roof top and split systems . Duct work , repair and replacement . Factory trained on Trane ,American Standard, Carrier ,Bryant ,Payne, Rheem , Ruud , Amana , Goodman , Lennox ,Heil ,Comfortmaker , Arcoaire .oil heaters , oil tanks , We sell and service air purification systems , ultraviolet light systems , high efficiency air filtration , pool heaters

Air duct cleaning.