Giovatto, Giuseppe

Angie's List since March 2013

01/24/2017

The treatment went very well. He took his time and explained what he was doing and how often he would like to follow up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was my first visit to the Dr. Giovatto's office after recently moving to the area. He was very friendly and an excellent chiropractor. I have been to many chiropractor's prior to moving to FL and Dr. Giovatto is among the best I have ever had.

08/04/2014

It was fabulous. I went to him for several things like he solved my problems, did some guide for it and his receptionist is very nice and very friendly. He's always on time and he's very punctual. He's an expert for correcting foot problems for runners and athletic people. He's quite a talk in this area.

03/27/2013

My injury was on Sunday, but I wasn't able to get an appointment until Wednesday due to availability on both of us. I arrived early to complete new patient paperwork which they had emailed ahead, but I left at home. The receptionist was very pleasant and helpful. I was able to see Dr Joe at my scheduled appointment time. He actually spent time with me to get a thorough report and then he did his t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pain in my lower back due canoeing.