Coachman Automotive

• MV28440
  • Trade License Locale
  • office wall
  • Trade License Authority
  • florida dept of agriculture
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 20150320

1717 Coachman Plaza Dr.

Clearwater, FL 33759

If your vehicle is in need of a tune up or more extensive repairs, there is only one Clearwater auto repair service to call. Coachman Automotive will be there for you. We are a father and son operation since 1996. We have a rating with the BBB and we have been Angie's List Super Service Award winners. Proudly serving Clearwater FL, Hillsborough FL, Saint Petersburg FL, Tarpon Springs FL, and surrounding areas....

auto repair (229)tire buying and repair (18)transmission service (15)radiator repair (4)small appliance repair (3)

02/27/2020

Great service as always! Took our 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe in Jan 15, 2020 to have the front struts replaced and an Alignment. About 3 days ago (Feb 24th) the passenger side wheel started making a popping noise when driving at speeds under 30 miles per hour. Called Coachman and they said to bring it in. Took it in this morning and they immediately took it in to find and correct the issue. Within abou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Original work was replacing Struts and Alignment / Noise issue found and corrected today.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2020

05/04/2019

I have been driving for 50 years and have had many relationships with various auto mechanics over the years. I found Coachman about 10 years ago. They are undoubtedly the best mechanic I have ever had and yesterday is a great example of how they operate. I took my 2004 Honda mini van to the dealer for an air bag recall and in the process asked them to look at an oil leak. When I picked the car up ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete analysis of 2004 Honda mini van.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2019

06/07/2018

Great. The price above is the average charge. They maintained my car and my two teen’s cars as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular maintenance and air conditioning repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2018

03/29/2018

Great. Diagnosed problem accurately and quickly repaired at reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wheel bearing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2018

11/08/2017

We have brought several of our cars to Coachman Automotive over the years. They have always been quick, efficient and honest. It is so hard to find mechanics you can trust now a days. We are glad that we found Frank, Frank, Jr., and their team.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New alternator and oil leak issue

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2017

10/20/2017

Like having your hometown mechanic. All services professionally done and competitively priced. Honest and clear about what was needed and what was not.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brakes/rotors, wheel sensors (2), Battery, Mobil1 oil change

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2017

09/03/2017

They could not locate the problem with the flickering lights (replaced a headlamp anyway), so the owner condescendingly (and loudly - in a waiting room full of people) asked it I knew how to turn the lights on. I told him I bought the car new 10 years prior so I obviously knew how to operate the lights. Instead of simply saying "We can't duplicate the problem" he was rude and obnoxious and charged...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flickering headlights; flat repair.

COST $84.51

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2012

customer was last in 02/12/2012 . the dimmer switch was turned all the way down and caused the dash lights not to light up. Mrs [Member Name Removed] had a flat repair and headlite replaced the week before. I have never seen a person complain 5 years after work was done.

07/18/2017

I've used them for over 15 years and they have been the best quality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired my air conditioning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2017

07/05/2017

Would have given A+ rating but unfortunately they couldn't figure out why my car was stalling out.Only charged me for oil change that I requested.Fair,honest and quality automotive repair shop!!!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Camshaft solenoid replacement and oil change.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2017

06/28/2017

I would give them all "A"s. Their honesty sticks out to me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a personal inspection for me.

CATEGORY

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2017

Auto, radiator, tires, alignments, cooling, engine, air conditioning, transmission repair, diagnostic testing & tune-ups.

Body work.