America Carpet Cleaning

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1918 Alton Dr

Clearwater, FL 33763

Established in 1983, we have over two decades of collective knowledge and experience that give us a unique advantage in providing professional services to residents & businesses. We are able to provide the most value and innovation per dollar spent by providing a satisfaction guarantee for every service provided. When our professional staff of carpet cleaning experts come to your home and/or business to service your carpet & tile, we do so with the highest standards & integrity. Our high-tech carpet cleaning equipment is the latest in cutting-edge technology. We use a truck mounted hot water extraction system that enables us to extract dirt and other materials from deep within carpet fibers. Plus, our state-of-the-art equipment extracts 99% of the water leaving your carpets clean and fresh with an unbelievable drying time. Not only does this proven system provide you with the cleanest carpet & tile, it sanitizes your living environment!...

carpet cleaning (111)tile installation (14)oriental rug cleaning (12)floor cleaning (12)upholstery cleaning (12)hauling (1)trash removal (1)

10/10/2020

The cleaner arrived on time and proceeded professionally with the work. He even moved the sofa and two other large pieces of furniture, using sliders, which I did not expect him to do. I would certainly used this company again. I recommended them to my wife's mother-in-law, and they came and did a professional job for her.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Three rooms carpets deep cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2020

09/10/2020

I was use them again and they did an amazing job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They texted me en route which was really cool so I knew they were on the way. They reminded me the night before as well. He wore a mask and was serious business. He did an excellent job and was very timely. My home smells awesome. Now I know where to go.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2020

09/09/2020

They did a great job cleaning some very dirty carpet and tile! One room we thought we would have to replace the carpet but they cleaned it so well we didn't have to! Thanks for helping us get the house ready to sell!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet and Tile Cleaning for whole house

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2020

08/02/2020

It went awesome!! The gentlemen was very professional and friendly and did an outstanding job! DEFINITELY will be hiring them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile flooring in living room, kitchen and dining area needed a good cleaning.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2020

07/01/2020

Sean did a good ,professional job at a reasonable price. BTW: The company name has changed to Superior Tile and Carpet Care.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpets cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2020

06/26/2020

We are so happy! Our carpet was such a mess and Sean was amazing! He called right away, came the next day, the cost was so affordable and he did an amazing job. We are going yo keep recommending Sean to family and friends...hes so nice and so professional! We are very happy customers!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Severely Stained Carpet Clea6

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2020

10/22/2019

He was on time and did a beautiful job. I would definitely hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned carpets

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2019

Photo for America Carpet Cleaning - 1918 Alton Dr, Clearwater, FL - 38187498

10/18/2019

Absolutely a delight to work with, quality work, pleasure to work with, prompt. Best carpet cleaning job ever our carpet looks like new.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2019

08/02/2019

They did a great job, My tile was 15 years old and had never been professionally cleaned, removed the wax build up I was told by other companies was difficult or impossible to remove. Sean is a true perfectionist he redid several rooms I would have been satisfied with to remove all spots and worked till 8pm to finish the job, The tile looked nearly new when they finished. I would highly recommend ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remove heavy build up of wax and dirt on tile and grout

CATEGORY ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2019

07/11/2019

Really great job. On time arrival, professional, knowledgeable and more than willing to go the extra mile to be sure I was satisified with the results! I could not have asked for more. I will be looking at my clean grout and mentally thanking America Carpet Cleaning every time! I will certainly call them again for repeat business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Floor grout in bathrooms were in serious need of cleaning.

CATEGORY ceramic tile

Carpet, pressure washing, upholstery, tile and grout cleaning & emergency water extractions. Window Cleaning

$10