Advantage Tire & Auto

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since April 2009

Rubber City Tire & Auto Repair

Welcome To Rubber City Tire & Auto Repair! At Rubber City Tire & Auto Repair, we strive to offer you the best products at the best price. We are a family owned and operated business, located at 2590 34th Street South in St. Petersburg, Florida. Our customers, from our community as well as the Clearwater and Tierra Verde areas, have been coming to us for nearly 25 years. We carry some of the best names in tire brands, including those from MICHELIN, BFGoodrich, Uniroyal and more. Whether you're interested in getting a new set of tires, wheels or a much needed automotive repair service, come to us for it all! Well get you rolling again in no time at Rubber City Tire & Auto Repair!

02/04/2016

12/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brakes and tires

07/10/2013

The service was good and the price was not outrageous. I like that they are open a decent amount of hours on Saturday. I think they are open until after 12:00 p.m., which is very nice for us. They were quick with their estimates and quick with the work. So far, the work has been good. I like it that they are timely.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Advantage Tire & Auto to repair my front brakes.

07/27/2012

Arrived at Service facility immediate service approximate wait 30 minutes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bought 2 Tires installed on vehicle.

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires

07/01/2010

They are great. It didn't cost me anything because it was something under warranty. I have been using them for years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Advantage Tire and Auto most recently for a tire issue, when I was losing air in the tire.

CATEGORY auto repair

Tires, oil changes, brakes, alignments, fluid flushes, clutches & radiators.

Internal transmission work.