Advance Alternator Service

Founded 1975 • Angie's List since April 2010

Advance Alternator Service is a small business with a big heart to exceed our customers expectations. Quite often we have special and/or rush orders that, when returned, the customer is very pleased to see the part is in new condition. We completely rebuild starters, alternators, automotive or marine. We can rebuild heavy duty items for large construction equipment as well. There is no alternator/starter that is too big or too small to be rebuilt. Motorcycles, boats, lawn equipment, gas or diesel vehicles. If it has a starter or alternator we can fix it. We provide a 1 year warranty, however my customers will tell you that you will get a good 80K miles out of our parts. 6 Volt 8 Volt 12 Volt 24V 32V 36V Acura Audi BMW Buick Cadillac Chevrolet Chrysler Dodge Eagle Ferrari Ford GM Lamborghini Land Rover Lexus Lincoln Lotus Mazda Mercedes-Benz Mercury Mitsubishi Nissan Oldsmobile Peugeot Pontiac Porsche Saab Saturn Subaru Suzuki Toyota VW Volvo ...

Tommy's Auto Service

St Petersburg's Auto Service Center Since 1951, Tommy’s is a AAA approved full-service auto repair and maintenance center dedicated to providing you with Carefree Car Ownership. Conveniently located in the heart of St. Petersburg on 22nd Avenue North between I-275 and US-19, Tommy's staff of ASE Certified Auto Repair Technicians use AC Delco parts to care for your car and keep it running safely and dependably.

02/04/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced the Alternator with a rebuilt unit. No problems with rebuilt up to now. However, they tried to sell me a battery that I did not need. They didn't know that I was Electrical Charging system engineer in my prior working days. The battery is still working fine.

CATEGORY lawn mower repair

07/09/2010

Both times John met me with a smile and asked questions regarding the requirements of the service. Each time the rebuilt parts were delivered in working order in an expedient manner. The cost was fair (please note it is the total cost for rebuild for both parts) and even though this was for a boat, John knew exactly what needed to be done. John is easy to do business with because of his profession...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Advance Alternator Service, Inc. twice on two different occcasions. Two items needed to be diagnosed and rebuilt (an alternator and a starter).

CATEGORY boat sales,car accessories

At Advance Alternator we treat every order as if it were an item that we would install on our very own vehicle. We completely rebuild starters, alternators, marine, domestic foreign. 6 Volt 8 Volt 12 Volt 24V 32V 36V Acura Audi BMW Buick Cadillac Chevrolet Chrysler Dodge Eagle Ferrari Ford GM Lamborghini Land Rover Lexus Lincoln Lotus Mazda Mercedes-Benz Mercury Mitsubishi Nissan Oldsmobile Peugeot Pontiac Porsche Saab Saturn Subaru Suzuki Toyota VW Volvo

We are unable to rebuild radiators or a/c compressors. We only do automotive and the like, nothing that runs on house electric.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa