Savage General Contracting Group

• Trade License Number
  • Cgc1525821

Located In

Christmas, FL 32709

Hello customers, I am the owner of Savage General Contracting Group. We are a smaller licensed Builder/Roofer who doesn't have to charge the homeowner the extra 25% to pay for our overhead. As the owner you will be dealing with me from to beginning of your project to the very end!! That being said, it eliminates any confusion from the start to the end of your project, no miscommunication what's so ever. So give us a call or request a quote today!...

home builder (2)garage building (1)roofing (1)home remodeling (1)

01/20/2021

It was awesome and they did a great job. They were professional, nice, I was on site as they did the work and they were really good and very thorough and they did everything as they promised to and I have referred them to my friends already.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They built a metal work building.

CATEGORY home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2020

01/20/2021

Savage was great to work with. They gave us exactly what we wanted and then some. I would definitely recommend savage construction to anyone in need of professional and timely work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
metal home built

CATEGORY home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2021

01/20/2021

Great work and turned out great. No complaints

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
metal building and roofing

CATEGORY remodeling,roofing,garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2021

Roofing. Remodels; general, kitchen & bath. Builders; barns, sheds, garages. We do everything!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal