Top Dog Screen Repairs Inc.

A 102 Reviews

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since October 2005

PO Box 181451

Casselberry, FL 32718

State Certified Building Contractor. Lic. # CBC058288 -- In Business Over 18 Years...

screen repair (98)door installation (11)deck building (6)pool and spa cleaning (4)sunroom and patio (1)hvac repair (1)

03/31/2018

We contacted a handful of screening companies, and decided on Top Dog. First and foremost, they were responsive to our inquiry for an estimate, and scheduled it within a couple of days. (We're actually still waiting for some of the other companies to return our repeated calls.) Top Dog provided the onsite estimate and we decided to book it. We were scheduled for the project within a couple of week...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete re-screen of pool enclosure

CATEGORY screen repair,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2018

Photo for Top Dog Screen Repairs Inc. - PO Box 181451, Casselberry, FL - 36944388

01/14/2016

Well done, have used before and will use again if needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pool enclosure screen replacements in all high overhead and side panels

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2016

11/18/2015

The men were punctual, professional, and did flawless work. I was surprised by how quickly they completed the job. I will definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced several broken screens in my pool enclosure, and replaced a dog door and a cat door with screening.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2015

10/09/2015

I needed kickplate installed around my pool enclosure because my dogs had attacked lizards through the screen and ripped parts of it off, leaving holes. They were also taunted by squirrels that would run in the yards - and the dogs could see them given that the screen was floor to ceiling in the enclosure. Andre came out to my house, took measurements and discussed options and set a date. On the d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed kickplate around entire screen enclosure; replaced door hardware for screen doors

CATEGORY decks,screen repair,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2015

09/11/2015

Great job. They called to say they could arrive a little early if that was acceptable.  We walked around the enclosure and identified the broken screens and they immediately started on the job.  They were quick and efficient and the screens look great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 9 broken screens on my pool enclosure.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2015

08/19/2015

They don'[t return phone calls

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Left message for a request for an estimate. Never heard back from them.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2015

05/26/2015

They did a good job for me last year. So, 11/18/14, they gave me an estimate for some repairs. I was happy with the estimate but I was told the repairs could not be done until the weather was warmer.  I called and scheduled the repairs for 5/22/15. They were to be at my house between 8:30am and 9:00am. They called to confirm the night before. At 9:30am on 5/22/15 I got a call saying the person tha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
did a good job for me last year. 11/18/14, they gave me an estimate for some repairs. I was happy with the estimate but I was told the repairs could not be done until the weather was warmer.  I called and scheduled the repairs for 5/22/15. They were to be at my house between 8:30am and 9:00am. They called to confirm the night before. At 9:30am on 5/22/15 I got a call saying the person that

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2015

05/05/2015

Installer arrived on time and got started right away. I pointed out what needed to be done but he also surveyed the enclosure for any additiona items I might have missed. After agreeing to the esimate he got started on the work right away. The job was done quickly and professionally even though there were some tight spaces to work with. All debris was hauled away from the site. Would use them agai...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rescreened 3 side panels, 3 bottom panels in the lanai and also 1 window screen. Installed 1 cable and 1 door kick panel.

CATEGORY screen repair,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2015

04/22/2015

It didn't go. Prima Donna Dog Screen Repairs Inc. rejected  the rescreen job I needed done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider rejected my request to rescreen the panels on my porch because I requested a heavier, pet resistant screen that is used frequently and sold frequently. Pretty ironic for "Top Dog" since the pet resistant screen is for pets, like dogs. So be it. The guy can pick and choose the easy jobs and reject the harder jobs. OK, fine. But in my book, that makes him a lousy provider and worthy of the F I have given him.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2015

04/14/2015

Andre was professional. But his estimate was 38% higher than the company I went with and did not include the extras the other company included.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided an estimate for replacing all of the 49 feet of 65” high 20 x 20 mesh screen around our back porch, including 2 doors.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2015

Repairing and re-screening of pool enclosures, patios & porches. New doors, kick plates & screen enclosure door repairs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express