Master Painter

A119 REVIEWS

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since May 2006

858 N Jerico Dr

Casselberry, FL 32707

With over 50 years of experience, Master Painter is Orlando's premier painting contractor. We specialize in all areas of Residential and Commercial Painting. We also perform Handyman services, Drywall, Light Plumbing, Light Electrical, Ceiling Fan Installation, etc.. We'll treat your property with the utmost respect and your satisfaction is our only concern. Call us today for your free estimate. (407)359-4052....

interior painting (95)handyman (23)house painting (22)window replacement (4)door installation (4)deck cleaning (4)general contracting (3)woodworking (3)gutter installation (2)pressure washing (2)masonry (1)
D

12/26/2019

I kept messaging them for an answer if they were interested and they finally replied that it was too big of a project for them even though they state they do commercial painting

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No work done they replied to me that it is too big of a project for them

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/26/2019

08/20/2019

My wife and I were so pleased our daughter and son n law hired them to paint a rental house inside and out. They did a great job there also. The guys were attentive to detail. They had to caulk hundreds of feet of battens. Wore me out watching them. Nice guys, trustworthy and very fair price. Our house is a beautiful white farmhouse with a galvalume roof and huge porches. Thank you Bill.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bill and his crew (family- 3 generations) did a terrific job painting our newly built farmhouse. Exterior siding was board on batten Nichiha composite panels. They sealed 8' knotty hickory interior doors.

CATEGORY house painters, interior painters, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/08/2020

Photo for Master Painter - 858 N Jerico Dr, Casselberry, FL - 38432604

06/28/2019

Excellent job at fair price. Bill and his son do great work and are very friendly and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting (inside/outside), landscaping, pressure washing, house exterior and window (inside/outside) cleaning

CATEGORY handyman service, replacement windows, pressure washing, house painters, interior painters, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2019

03/06/2019

He was fantastic. Him and his some came out and did an amazing job. They did everything with care, paid attention to detail and made sure everything was perfect. Cant recommend them enough!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Painting and some wood work

CATEGORY gutter repair, pressure washing, woodworking, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2019

02/27/2019

William was great! I highly recommend! I found cost to be reasonable for the project and quality was uncompromising. I will call again for future project and highly recommend to others. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted child’s bedroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2019

08/14/2017

William was very professional, punctual and reliable. I would highly recommend his services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
William painte two interior rooms and 2 bathrooms for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2017

08/04/2017

Master Painter has painted interiors of two homes for me and will not leave until I am completely satisfied even coming back if we find any problems. EXCELLENT GENTLEMAN AND PAINTER.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint interior of house including doors and trim.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2017

06/14/2017

My wife is happy! And that make me happy

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bill painted the interior of my home,and was very helpful in picking colors and assisting up with getting the right brand of paints to use.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2017

02/17/2017

I reached out to ask if they provided a specific service. The answer was "depends" so I gave more precise information to which I never received any reply.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did absolutely nothing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2017

09/22/2016

Very professional, prompt, and direct. Came on short notice (Thurs for a Sat job on a Wednesday request). Quoted around $200/room, including one room w multiple colors, seemed on higher side but work they did was worth it. Great detail work and cleaned up immaculately. Would recommend to a friend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted 3 interior rooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2016

Exterior and Interior painting services Residential Painting We Use Top Quality Paint From Sherwin Williams Paint.We also Remove wall paper. We also replace rotten wood.We do some handy man service replace ceiling fans. we do some stucco repairs

NA