Liberty Moves

• Trade License Expiration
  • 08/04/2021

3641 S Saint Lucie Dr

Casselberry, FL 32707

We specialize in Residential, Commercial and Interstate Moving. We can move you anytime to anywhere! Our mission is to provide exceptional quality moving solutions while fostering a culture of safety, service and trust. We are a values-driven company, which has allowed us to become one of the best moving companies in the business. We can even move you to to other countries. We are professionals who are prompt, courteous and efficient in moving your household goods anywhere in the world, anytime. We have a low price guarantee to assure you get the most "bang" for your buck and have been in business for 6 years with 16 locations. Trust me I know. Moving is stressful! We give a new name and meaning to a "Smooth Move". All of our movers are certified professionals trained to handle all of your belongings with great care and attention to safety. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we guarantee that you won't be disappointed. Call for a FREE QOUTE!...

movers (12)home staging (1)piano movers (1)

01/08/2021

They were really good. They started on time. They were courteous. They kept the whole house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did moving from Orlando to Tampa.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2021

01/05/2021

Ignore every other mover on here and hire Deven! I am not joking!! I have used Deven's company, Liberty Moves on three completely separate occasions now. I first learned about his company when I was looking for someone to help me move me out of my apartment. The company I hired never showed up nor would answer my phone calls the morning of my move. I had spoken with Deven on the phone the night be...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving two apartments into a home as well as moving a motorcycle.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2020

09/06/2020

Team was on time Made me feel very comfortable Very respectful Worked hard

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Local Move, packing, mini antique piano

CATEGORY moving companies,piano moving,home staging

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2020

06/04/2020

Liberty moves was great, and I will definitely use them in the future. The movers were professional and respectful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2020

06/04/2020

Excellent! I would recommend to anyone! I have a lot of ceramic and glass artwork that they carefully wrapped and boxed. Once we got to our new home they situated all items as requested. Great experience!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved from Orlando to Port St. Lucie

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2020

05/27/2020

It was phenomenal. Deven was very punctual and straightforward from the get go. They wrapped all the furniture and my daddy said it was the best move he ever experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved me to another place.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2020

05/27/2020

It was excellent. They were very professional and they did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved me to another place.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2020

05/26/2020

Exceptional customer service and very prompt. Would highly recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move from Orlando to Winter Park

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2020

05/22/2020

Liberty moves Orlando did a fantastic job with helping me get relocated. They were fast, friendly and on time. The owner was very polite and tiok time to answer all my questions which really took the stress off of me. The moving team workes diligently to ensure all of my belongings were safe secured and not one thing was damaged when the move was complete

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving, lifting

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2020

05/22/2020

I was very pleased with their service; attention was paid to details during the move that resolved any concerns I had of potential damage to my furniture. Other than that, they were very courteous and made sure I was pleased with their service. I would highly recommend them and use their services in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move furniture to my new apartment

CATEGORY moving companies

Moving services, packing and unpacking, shipping, etc.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal