Lake Howell Square Medical Cen.

Angie's List since April 2012

03/13/2013

They were extremely helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sinus problems and difficulty hearing.

02/21/2013

He is very dedicated and I always found him to be very caring. When my kids went to him for allergy testing, he just did one blood draw and did all the tests from that because my son was 10 years old and he thought it would be too much for him to draw blood several times. He also performed nose and ear surgeries on my daughter and she had complete hearing back. He is an excellent surgeon and commu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had ringing in the years and went to see Dr. Eli Porth.

01/30/2013

I understand doctor's are afraid of malpractice suits, but if the patient agrees to be responsible and not hold the doctor responsible for non-use of an RX he should be respectful and not fearful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have eczema in both ears and they tend to get infected from time to time cause of my picking a them.  He cleaned out the left ear but said I had a terrible infection that could spread to the brain if I didn't use a certain anti-biotic.  I would like him to be respectful of the patients choice of treatment.  The cleaning of my ear improved the infection.  If he would maintain the wax build up I would not have this problem, but he will not see me now because I could not take the RX he wanted me to. Very sad because he is a good Doctor.  My ear is blocked again so I went to another ENT and he gave me Lotromin and it cleared up the eczema significantly.  But, I still have the drainage and blocked left ear.

09/08/2012

Saw a different Dr. first that didn't diagnose me correctly. What a difference between doctors. Dr. Porth diagnosed my problem right away and I feel so much better after my tonsillectomy! I highly recommend him!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Porth performed my tonsillectomy and was wonderful! He is through and has good bedside manner. I would highly recommend him.

07/17/2012

Dr. Eli Porth is great. My kids are thirty-eight and thirty-two now and he saw them when they were about ten years old. They had extreme allergies. My children were on allergy shots. Dr. Porth could relate to them at their age and explained very well to them what was happening and what was going to have to be done. He spent quite a bit of time in explaining things at their level. In fact, at that ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used to see Dr. Eli Porth for our childrens' allergy problems. Dr. Porth also did surgery on my daughter when she was sixteen because she had a deviated septum in the nose.

CATEGORY allergist