Creating Divine Order

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since July 2010

Creating Divine Order seeks to help people aged 55 and older to downsize. The owner is a Certified Relocation and Transition Specialist and member of the National Association of Senior Move Managers and National Association of Senior Move Managers. We have staff members certified in Redesign; Staging and graduates from universities with related degrees. All staff members are employees; bonded and have been background checked. We provide Workman's Compensation Insurance for all. We subcontract moving companies who have been well screened and have employees. We provide an initial consult for aged 55 and older at no charge; typically this lasts 1 to 1 and a half hours. We are good listeners and this makes your move go faster! For non seniors this charge is waived if you do decide to use our services or we can provide a 30 minute consult at no charge. Our prices are $50.00 an hour. Travel is charged when we travel beyond 30 miles at this price. We do not accept referral fees or give them; instead we ask that our vendors extend these fees to our customers in the form of a discount. What services do we provide? We can do anything related to downsizing or professional organizing! Typically we manage moves, including providing an over all move calendar and custom floor plan; do all coordination with the movers; pack, unpack and set up a new home. We then do a light clean, remove clutter and stage the home for resale, doing a deep clean when everything is moved out. We hold estate or moving sales and inventory what is left for charity. When we do refer to vendors they are licensed, insured and senior sensitive. By the way, we love working with our clients! We are enriched by their lives and we enjoy seeing everything in the new home placed in divine order....

N/A
T & L Commercial Residential Services

10/31/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate

11/09/2013

They are very professional. They moved the couple in to the assisted living and when they left, all was unpacked and the apartment was set up nicely. I recommend them to anyone looking to downsize from a home and move into a retirement community.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved an elderly couple into the assisted living where I worked

08/18/2011

The owner was professional and amp; on time and amp; throughly discussed all aspects of a move.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was planning an out of state move & the owner came to give an estimate & discuss what services they provide. When that was explained, I determined that they provided more services than I required. This would be an excellent company for elders or others that do not have additional help with a move and are unable to pack boxes or choose the actual movers.

07/07/2010

They specialize in moving elderly people. They packed up everything. They arranged movers for me. They unpacked my belongings in my new apartment. They even ordered and assembled furniture and hung pictures on the wall in my new home. They were well worth the money!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They helped me move from a 3 bedroom house to an apartment. They also conducted my estate sale.

CATEGORY moving companies

Senior move, moving, hold estate or moving sale, moving / estate sales, home staging & redesign, place furniture, staging, interior re- design, professional organizing, closets, garages and offices, cleaning services include kitchen/breakfast area, bedrooms, bathrooms, laundry rooms, carpet cleaning, move out cleaning, personal shopping, memory & photo restoration.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, PayPal