Wilson's Automotive

A26 REVIEWS

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since October 2010

953 Country Club Blvd

Cape Coral, FL 33990

Since 1996, Wilson's Automotive has provided motorists in the Cape Coral area with comprehensive auto repair services. Our goal is to offer the best services available at affordable prices to get you back on the road in no time. You'll be hard-pressed to find the same level of expertise that our auto mechanic specialists provide! We have years of experience working on both domestic and import vehicles of all makes and models and can work with you to find cost-effective repair and maintenance alternatives. For a high-performing vehicle, trust Wilson's Automotive with your car, truck, or van....

Auto Service (24)Auto Tires (6)Brakes (1)Brakes - Custom Car (1)Auto Towing (1)Auto Transmission (1)

11/14/2017

They are pretty good. I had to wait for them to get the right parts in, but beside that I thought they did well. I liked that they were convenient, they were friendly and seemed to be honest.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put new brakes, new tires and changed the brake fluid.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2016

11/08/2017

very efficient and organized, needed this done right away and it was

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
brake sensor needed to be replaced

CATEGORY

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2017

05/17/2017

They are very busy, but they are very reliable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did the back tires on my son's car. He also fixed the windshield wipers.

CATEGORY car tires

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2017

01/15/2016

We are new residents of Cape Coral, Florida. Our Classic Car - 1984 Monte Carlo lost all its oil in the driveway. Of course panic set in thinking this was going to be a major repair. Searched Angie List and found Wilsons. To our complete surprise it was not a major repair. It was low cost and that included the tow. Would absolutely use again and highly recommend. Thank you Wilsons!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
auto repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2016

08/09/2015

Had a coupon for Wilson's. I am very diligent on changing my oil every 3,000 miles. I stopped in and Paul asked me to stop by at 2pm for the oil change. Went back for 2, they took my car right away. Took about 30 min. When I got in my car on the passenger seat there was a note pad with a thank you written on it from Paul. I am VERY IMPRESSED with Wilsons. My family has owned and operated a body sh...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Change oil, check all other fluids, rotate tires, check brakes, perform 32 point maintenance inspection.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2015

07/07/2015

Watch out for overcharges on parts especially.  Charged me $140 for a coil which can be bought for $78.  Charged close to $14.00 each for $8.00 spark plugs.  When he was confronted with these outrageous overages he just said "i have to make a profit on parts".  Was unwilling to compromise, even though he had been servicing my 4 vehicles for a few years.  I will not use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Changed coils and spark plugs on BMW 740il.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2015

03/02/2015

I dropped my car off for an oil change & wheel alignment because I had put new tires a few weeks prior.  The estimate call I received was startling.  Over $700 and was told I needed new "tie down rods & lower ball joints" before they could do the alignment.  I went down to the garage with my flashlight and had them put it up on the rack.  I checked the tie down rods myself and they were fine, soli...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wanted to perform unecessary repairs on my Mustang.  Declined and had them do an oil change only.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2015

06/16/2014

The estimate was very quick and efficient but it ended up being a little more dollar wise than I could afford.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider gave me an estimate for auto a/c repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2014

02/04/2014

It went very well. I like going to them very much.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did some troubleshooting, some new tires, and realignment.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2014

02/03/2014

They were very professional and fair on the cost of the repair. We have found the auto mechanic that we will use from here on out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Transmission had a bad seal on the filler tube. They towed the truck in chief it out and fixed it.

CATEGORY auto repair, towing, transmission repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/09/2013

Car care, tires, general, under car, heating and cooling, electrical, transmission, electronic, internal engine, heavy-duty, towing & miscellaneous.

Paint/Body Work