Wash My Rug & More

A 6 Reviews

Founded 1992 •

1326 SE 2nd Pl

Cape Coral, FL 33990

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Rug Cleaning and Fabric Protection Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!...

upholstery cleaning (5)oriental rug cleaning (2)carpet cleaning (1)

02/02/2021

The light-colored furniture in my vacation rental home was really darkened by heavy use this past year. The technicians did an outstanding and careful job and the couches and chairs look clean and new again! Very polite and efficient and clearly know fabrics and their business. This is the 3rd time I've used this company and will continue to do so!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/26/2021

01/04/2021

It went great. They were very professional and quick. They were very accommodating to the scheduling. They did my cushions first and they did it outside so they wont disturb the people inside. It was a good experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned the chair and couches.

12/23/2020

The service was great. They were on time. I had no complaints. They do good and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet and upholstery cleaning.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2020

12/23/2020

The service was excellent. The workers were proper and nice. They were respectful with my house and things. They used gear to protect my furniture. I was happy with their service. I would rate them A+++

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Upholstery cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2020

12/15/2020

They did a great job. They offered a pick up service. They came in, took it, and it was clean. They have a really good warehouse to actually perform cleaning. He was honest and upfront. He really never changed his pricing on me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did rug cleaning for me.

CATEGORY oriental rug cleaning

12/15/2020

We never have any issues with them. It was amazing. I used them 4 times already. They were very thorough and very professional. They were on time. They were affordable. I would recommend them too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned a rug and put a fabric protector on the couch, ottoman, and chairs for me.

CATEGORY upholstery cleaning,oriental rug cleaning

Rug Cleaning, Fabric Protection, Tile and Grout Cleaning, carpet cleaning