Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control

A50 REVIEWS

Founded 1938 • Angie's List since August 2008

1326 SE 46th LN

Cape Coral, FL 33904

Family-owned since 1938, were truly the experts in pest, termite, rodent, and lawn control for your home or business. We understand year-round pest behavior and eliminate pests for good with Four Seasons, our proactive treatment program thats backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee! If a new infestation occurs, well retreat as needed at no additional cost. Call today for a free home inspection! Solution for all types of pests: Termites, Ants, Roaches, Rodents (nontoxic exclusion and removal), Fleas & Ticks, Scorpions, Spiders, Bees, Mosquitoes, Bed Bugs, Home Insulation and More Truly Nolen also offers lawn care in Florida. Our customized year-round program is designed to take the guesswork out of fertilization, weed control and insect control, plus provide protection against damaging fungi and disease. We start with a comprehensive analysis to identify current problems affecting your lawn. If needed, we provide specialty programs including weed control, flea & tick and fire ant treatment. *Free home inspection **Money-back guarantee ***Senior discounts Se habla espanol Buy online and save! ...

Pest Control (50)Lawn Fertilization & Treatment (10)Lawn and Yard Work (7)

01/07/2020

I've been using them for years and they were always good. Reasonable price and I recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control/Exterminating Termite Control

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2019

12/31/2019

Resolved all my past issues inside out. They are always available and respond when needed. Thank you and Have a wonderful New Year celebration!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control/Exterminating

12/31/2019

Great job very satisfied. Would always recommend this company

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control/Exterminating

12/31/2019

Have used truly for years. Great company, dependable, knowledgeable staff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control/Exterminating / lawn service

CATEGORY pest control, lawn service, lawn treatment

12/31/2019

We've contracted with Truly Nolan for several years for our pest control/exterminating. We are very pleased with the services they provide.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control/Exterminating

12/31/2019

Outstanding service. We've had Truly Nolan for 2 years and they are fantastic. Steve is our primary technician, and he is thorough, knowledgable, professional, and friendly. I whole heartedly recommend Truly Nolan!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control/Exterminating

12/31/2019

Ants and other bugs in house and other areas around house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control/Exterminating

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2020

12/31/2019

Terrible!!!! I have taken care of my own lawn for almost 40 years. we decided it was time to step aside and let the "PROS?" do the weed control and fertilizing. Well, 10 months into our one year contract and my lawn looks horrible. Not sure if what they put down is water and placebo pellets, but it would sure seem so. I will be so happy when our contract ends and NO I would never re-hire or recomm...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn and ornamental fertilization

CATEGORY pest control, lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2020

C

12/31/2019

I paid 500-600 dollars for a quarterly service agreement. I stopped using all of the off-the-shelf products that I had. Per their request. Within two to three months I had a larger assortment and greater number of bugs in the house. I called for additional treatments, and they came out and did his are requested, but their product simply did not seem to work. Since then I've gone back to my off the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control

12/31/2019

They are there whenever we call or need them besides our scheduled treatments. I highly recommend their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control/Exterminating

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2020

Pest Control, Pest Control Commercial and Industrial, Termite Control, Mosquito Control, Bed Bug Control, Rodent Control, Ant Control, Flea and Tick Control, Cockroach Control, Spider Control, Bee and Wasp Removal, Bird Control, Fly Control, Beetle Control, Lawn Maintenance (Florida locations only), and more.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa