Suntamers Inc

Founded 1970 • Angie's List since December 2008

Suntamers inc. is family-owned and operated & is the oldest window filming company in the State of Florida. Suntamers began in August of 1970, at a time when the window film industry was still in its infancy. We have a definitive edge in experience & know-how that can only be learned over time. Suntamers has since expanded to three locations in Southwest Florida, with a service area ranging from Tampa to Miami and as far inland as Sebring & Labelle. Suntamers has earned continuous word of mouth advertising from over 85,000 satisfied past customers. Suntamers knows it must continue to provide quality service everyday to maintain this valuable reputation award winning. Additional phone - (239) 992-1113, (941) 366-5522, (941) 356-1112. Additional e-mail - robober1970@yahoo.com, suntamers@yahoo.com....

Aztec Plumbing & Drains

Looking for a reliable plumber in Fort Myers, Cape Coral, or the surrounding areas? Aztec Plumbing & Drains has been serving the local community for nearly three decades, offering comprehensive, top-quality plumbing services. Whether you need drain cleaning, leak detection, repiping, water heater repair, or even water filtration system installation, their trained team will get the job done right the first time. They’re equipped and ready to provide you with the quality services you need and the exceptional customer care you deserve. Aztec Plumbing & Drains understands that plumbing problems can arise at any time. With this in mind, they proudly offer 24/7 emergency services at no additional charge, ever.

06/14/2020

Jan of 2020 I thought I was going to have a good session with them a gentleman came out gave us a quote I told him what My goal to achieve how much tinting I wanted he said he understood. No samples he didn’t have any samples. after the job is complete I was not happy at all so I call them and to my dismay they pretty much told me there’s nothing they can do!!! I called another Company who says th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had my windows and skylight tinted

CATEGORY window tinting,doors

05/09/2018

Excellent! I had the tint installed at the Fort Myers locations and would do it again in an instant. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tint windows on my car

04/11/2018

Outstanding work and staff. This is the 3rd car I have had them tint and they also did all the glass in my house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tinting the windows of my 2010 Suzuki SX4.

11/15/2017

Good business. I recommend Mkx front windows $90, Corvette front and Convertible back window $220 which was a surprise.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Auto window tinting

CATEGORY window tinting,security windows

04/26/2017

Fine. Sit and waited, did not take very long.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had automobile windows tinted.

CATEGORY window tinting

Home window tinting, safety & security film, german ceramic films & automobile window films.