ROMAN MOVERS

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since July 2011

We offers moving labor services with 12 years of experience in moving and packing. We are proud to serve all of Florida with there moving needs. Se Habla Español...

Andis Insurance Agency & Andis Real Estate Services

*ANDIS INSURANCE AGENCY* – Our Principle Agent Rodiana Andis has been in the insurance industry since 2000. Since this time she has spent time in a variety of areas in the field which include managing operations and directing sales. As a general lines and life & health licensee, Rodiana is highly organized and detail focused on operations / sales with an exceptional track record of effectively making sure that each client receives the best option and the best protection. Rodiana is a graduate of Hodges University with a Bachelor’s of Science in Management and a Masters graduate from Norwich University focusing in Diplomacy. Rodiana is a wife and a mother to her daughter Isabella and her son Mason. Her passions are spending time with family, traveling, scuba diving, sky diving, connecting with new people and helping them reach their personal and professional goals. *ANDIS REAL ESTATE SERVCES* –At Andis Real Estate Services our customers get the best of both worlds, a Naples based company AND all the large-scale marketing tools, insights and abilities of the national firms. After all, real estate will always be local in nature, therefore, it’s always a good idea to work with a company that has local knowledge, local experience and local roots. After working for international, national and local real estate firms, our Broker Jason Andis easily realized that being a smaller local brand was the best avenue to help his clients conduct real estate transactions. Besides our agents not having to pay franchise fees, we refuse to charge our clients any transaction fees. After being raised in Naples, completing graduate school and many trips around the world, Jason Andis realized that Naples was the city where he wanted to raise his family and the place where he wanted to be. Over the past couple of years, the real estate market has been somewhat of a roller coaster, but Naples still proves to be a preferred destination due to its lifestyle, beautiful beaches, and its climate. In 2003, Jason was fortunate to get his start in the real estate industry through transacting & managing his personal rental & investment properties. Eventually this segued into real estate sales, which allowed him the freedom to participate in a variety of local, successful business ventures. Currently he serves as Chairman of the board for the City of Naples Community Redevelopment Agency Advisory Board (CRAAB), is a proud member if the Naples Area Board Of Realtors (NABOR) and enjoys participating and volunteering at many of the local events around the area. Jason is a seasoned native who knows the area who can help you meet all your objectives and goals. From rental & investment properties to single-family home sales, his firm can help you with all your real estate needs. Bring your highest expectations and he will be sure to offer you the highest level of expertise.

12/27/2016

Workmen showed up early morning to tear off roof...all done in one day and everything cleaned up. Roof was finished in one day and solar attic fan installed. Very pleased with the final result and would recommend Roman Roofing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sellsman very professional and answered every question. Left samples and a folder with information on product and services with price quote. I got three other quotes and for the money and service Roman roofing was priced well.

CATEGORY property management

10/22/2014

These guys were the Best. I called Lazaro who gave me the best price. They were early and very careful while moving all of my items. I even had a 1500 pound gun safe that they moved from my second floor apartment into the new house.  They were very professional and I highly recommend them to all of my friends. I found them threw word of mouth and could not have been happier.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved all of my belongings.

CATEGORY moving companies

Our services include loading / unloading of freight shipments, pods, storage units and trucks. We supply all the dollies, four wheeler dollies and moving pads to protect your valuable belongings all at an affordable rate.I offer two man crews for $35.00/hr with a three-hour minimum, which is $105.00. I offer three man crews for $50.00/hour with a three-hour minimum, which is $150.00. I also offer four and five man crews and in-state moving as well, please call for these rates.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal