Paradise Handyman Services

A238 REVIEWS

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since January 2010

720 NE 25th Ave

Cape Coral, FL 33909

Local family owned business in the construction trades for 20+ years. Our customers appreciate that they are dealing with the owners of the company from start to finish. No Subcontractors sent to do the work. Some of the scopes of work available Carpentry, Wood Rot, Soffit/Fascia Repairs, Hardwood/Laminate flooring, Crown Molding/Trim/ Baseboards/ Interior Doors, Kitchen and Bath Cabinets/Custom Cabinetry, Doors/Windows/Repairs, General Handyman Services, Property Maintenance, Home Watch Services Locally Owned, Licensed & Insured, 1 coupon per household Coupon must be presented at time of estimate to receive discounts. Proud Angie's List Super Service Award recipient 2011 - 2017 Thank you to All of our Valued Customers for entrusting us to take care of your home....

Handyman Services (217)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (49)Doors (45)Plumbing (20)General Remodeling (18)Cabinet Making (15)Drywall (14)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (13)Ceramic Tile (12)Ceiling Fans (10)Interior Painting (10)Windows (7)

01/15/2019

Excellent. Very prompt and personable. Scheduled very quickly and completed the work efficiently with close attention to detail. Will definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hung new mirrored bi-fold door in bathroom on first visit. Second visit replaced kitchen faucet and overhead kitchen light.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2018

11/27/2018

Ryan did a beautiful job remodeling our two guest bath/bedroom suites. From start to finish he was professional, respectful, communicative and responsive. He and his wife, Sharon, had great ideas for making the outcome better than I could imagine. And, most importantly, his work is absolutely beautiful. He worked within my time and budget constraints and overcame several issues that were outside o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel, soffit and fascia repair

CATEGORY contractors, ceramic tile, handyman service, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2018

10/14/2018

I requested to be contacted via Angie's List and no one ever contacted me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I requested to be contacted via Angie's List and no one ever contacted me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2018

[Member Name Removed] I wanted to respond to your review as we do not have any record of you contacting us. Since Angie's List has taken it upon themselves to have a phone number associated with our advertising account that is NOT our office number we do not always receive those messages. Can you please confirm how you contacted us was it through phone or did you send us a message through Angie's ...
D

07/15/2018

Never Was Contacted by this vendor..... for a quote or rejection of project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Never Was Contacted by this vendor..... for a quote or rejection of project.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2018

Ms. [Member Name Removed] I wanted to get with you regarding your not being contacted by us. I would like to ask how you contacted us? Was it through the phone number that Angie's List has added to our Advertising or our main office number 239-471-7939 or via email through Angie's List server or our email Paradisehandymanservices gmail.com? Any help you can give me on this would be appreciated as ...

06/28/2018

Ryan did a beautiful job with our new interior doors. He and Sharon and their family are always delightful and very helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace interior doors

CATEGORY handyman service, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2018

06/02/2018

Extremely well from start to finish. Very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Combination electrical, plumbing, handyman, assembling and installing garage storage system, and building and installing cabinet drawers and shelves.

CATEGORY handyman service, woodworking

05/20/2018

Terrible, many promises to come by, appmts made, phone calls and emails exchanged and NOTHING. Maybe these guys are too busy but they certainly are marching to their own drummer. Too many other good guys to use.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
soffitt repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2018

Mr. [Member Name Removed] I wanted to get back with you in response to your review. As I discussed with you on the phone during our initial contact we were in the neighborhood that your rental home is located and we would stop by and take a look at the area where the piece of soffit needs to be replaced. I will need to confirm this with Ryan, but I do believe your tenants were at the house when he...
C

05/05/2018

I called and left a message twice but never heard back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed lots of work completed due to tenants leaving a mess for me to clean up.

CATEGORY handyman service, remodeling, pressure washing

Gainna Good morning. I hope you were able to find someone to do the pressure washing that you needed to have done. Per your voicemail you had stated "if we do this type of work" to contact you and we do not do pressure washing. Thanks and again I hope you were able to find someone to take care of the work that you needed to have done. Regards, Sharon Klemm

02/01/2018

We're going to use him in the future and we're also going to recommend him to people around where we live.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He fixed a pocket door that was off its track. Also fixed a dresser drawer from sticking.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/29/2018

01/27/2018

I am very satisfied with the work that was done. Work was done efficiently and worker arrived on time. The room that had the drywall repair and painting looks like new. Everything was left clean and in good order.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painting, drywall repair, insulation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2018

Handyman, Carpentry, Finish Carpentry, Interior Trim, baseboards, crown molding, doors, cabinets, kitchen and bath cabinets, laminate flooring, tile sealing & re-grout, doors and windows, soffit/fascia repairs, wood rot, cabinet hardware, general maintenance, home watch services.

Check, PayPal