NCS Electric Inc

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since November 2009

NCS Electric Inc is an electrical contracting firm. We are fully licensed to serve you: State Certified Lic #EC13002674. We are a small company with the owner of the business coming out to meet with you as well as being on your job to see it to completion. Estimates are always free. We believe strongly in customer service and making sure that you are satisfied. We appreciate the opportunity to service any and all of your electrical needs....

LED Scapes LLC

6  REVIEWS
LED Scapes LLC

LED Scapes is a U.S. Veteran owned and operated business with customer service as its highest priority. Serving all of the Orlando and Volusia/Flagler areas. Free design consultations and always a quick response to your call. For any size job, we will help you achieve your lighting vision on time and on budget. With an expansive variety of options and warranties from 5 years to lifetime, we can fit any need with a quality solution guaranteed to please.

05/25/2017

Came early after calling me ahead of scheduled appointment. Replaced defective breaker & did extra waterproofing in lift controllers box. Very professional. Will be my go to electrician esp for marine work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trouble shoot breaker that wouldn't reset for my dock lift motors.

CATEGORY electrician,marinas

C

03/10/2017

Not well. There was a miscommunication between the owner that did the bid and the guys that installed the electricity. I asked for more power so I could plug my boat in at the dock. They had to come back out and rewire because they didn't install the proper plug to accommodate the correct amps. I thought the quote they gave me included the correct plug, but because it didn't, they charged me the a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They brought power from my house out to my dock.

12/08/2016

Sometimes it's hard to get a timely schedule, it's just a function of how much work work they had lined up, in fact I'm waiting on a call back from when they can come back and do another piece of work for me. Their very high quality, they are punctual, very professional, very friendly electrician that come out to do the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used NCS Electric Inc for electrical service. They basically had to installed all new light switches in a remodel kitchen.

12/08/2016

Very well, they came out they knew what they had to do they got it done quickly, efficiently and very high quality so quite happy with it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used NCS Electric Inc for electrical service. They did some wiring on my dock.

05/16/2016

NCS eletctric inc was very professional in removing old electric and upgrading to 220 v wiring for boat dock. I had two other companies come out to give me estimates, but I felt they were trying to take advantage of the situation. NCS seemed honest and competent. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
re wire electric upgrade to 220 volts for boat dock and install gem system remote control

CATEGORY electrician

Custom indoor and outdoor lighting, residential and light commercial work, boat lift and marine electric, underwater fish lights & custom fit generator packages and whole house surge protection.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express