Janine Rusnell, Real Estate Services

Founded 2015 • Angie's List since January 2015

A real estate company who understands the Cape Coral neighborhoods, housing market, real estate laws, LEE county schools, etc. is key to closing your real estate transaction without delay. With my knowledge of this market... Trust Me to Help You Discover the Perfect Place for you. Not only in Cape Coral but the surrounding areas including Ft Myers, Beaches of Ft Myers, Sanibel/Captiva, Bokeelia,Pine Island, St James City...

Lori Guthrie, Real Estate Services

I am dedicated and motivated as an Agent with Integrity and Compassion. Always keeping my highest responsibility to the Client, both Buyers and Sellers, first and foremost. Knowledge and Experience keep us on the cutting edge of marketing on the internet and social media. Lori specializes in Lifestyle Communities of Fort Myers, and Cape Coral Gulf Access, Bonita and Fort Myers Beaches, Ft Myers Downtown, Gated/Golf Communities, and last but not least Sanibel Island, Captiva Island. As an Agent in Lee Co/Ft Myers, rank in the top 5% of production/sales.

Award 2019

05/24/2017

Everything went very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She was our listing agent for our house.

CATEGORY real estate agents

It was a pleasure working with you!

05/11/2017

Janine Rusnell was amazing! Being first time homebuyers we did not know what to expect and she was there every step of the way; From finding a selection of homes for us to look at, to setting up inspections when we found the perfect one. She helped answer all of our questions whenever we had any and was always so easy to reach. We would recommend her to anyone looking to purchase a home!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband and I were in the market for our very first home.

CATEGORY real estate agents

Thank you.. .it was a pleasure working with both of you!

09/24/2015

I called her to get info on homes in the area... I was searching for my Son who lives in NY right now.  I wanted to get an idea of what is available for him and in his price range.  I gave her the options he needed and the areas he preferred and she got right on it.  She was always available when we called.  She knew the area very well and answered all our questions.  When my son is ready to move ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Janine helped us with finding houses in the Cape Coral area.  She was very thorough.  She was always available when we tried to reach her.  Very pleasant and knowledgable to work with.

CATEGORY real estate agents

Thank you .. I appreciate the kind words!

06/03/2015

It went well.  Janine worked around my work schedule.  She helped me filling out all the paperwork. I now reside in a nice house.  Thank you Janine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Helped me find a house.

CATEGORY real estate agents

Thank you for allowing me to help you find your new place.

Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria. Not just those listed on the local MLS, but also many un-listed properties that I find through my local contacts and affiliations. Guide you through the entire process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing. Make sure you don't pay too much for your new home. As a real estate expert in this area, I help people negotiate and make home purchase decisions every day.