Gulfstream Pool Care

• Trade License Locale
  • Florida

924 SE 13th Pl Unit 2

Cape Coral, FL 33990

Family owned & operated. Cost is determined by the job. Florida State Contractors License CPC1458121 & all Technicians are certified by the National Swimming Pool Foundation....

pool and spa cleaning (114)well and water pump (1)home remodeling (1)

09/12/2019

Gulfstream Pool Care has been servicing our pool in Fort Myers for several years and they do a terrific job. They are always punctual, professional and save us money when we do need repairs. I would highly recommend them for any pool and spa services, especially regular maintenance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular weekly pool cleaning and maintenance.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2019

Thanks for the kind words . We always strive to take good care of our customers. Good luck with everything and if you end up with another pool home I hope to hear from you! Joy Pickens Gulfstream Pool Care 239-574-7665
C

05/15/2019

I bought a pool heat pump from them. That went pretty well, although I learned after the fact that they don't do the service on it if it breaks. I have to call the manufacturer myself. The real problems started when I hired them to do my weekly pool service. I was originally told by Ryan himself that he would personally be taking care of my pool. Well, that was the last I saw of him. They sent a d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New heat pump for pool and regular pool service.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2018

01/05/2019

fast, professional, and not a single issue

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install a new heatpump not purchased through them

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/05/2019

Thank you for the kind review. We are here for any of your future pool needs! Joy Pickens Gulfstream Pool Care 239-574-7665

10/25/2017

They came out extremely fast and was able to repair my pump rather than try to just sell me a new one. They have yet to disappoint and I highly recommend Gulfstream. Amazing Team!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pump leaking

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2017

10/23/2017

Been using for 3 years now. Always come on scheduled day. Pool stays clean and clear. Prompt service when any repairs needed. Satisfied customer

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weekly pool maintenance and minor repairs

10/23/2017

Perfect! I have recommended him to my neighbors and anyone that I know that has a pool.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Gulfstream almost a year ago when my wife and I purchased this home we live in now. The pool was in horrible care and conditional as well as the equipment and thanks to Ryan and his team at Gulfstream they not only repaired it but replaced certain components and now my pool is amazing. Shortly after we hired a different contractor we had a leak apparently and Ryan went above and beyond to find the leak and repaired it. Saved my wife and I an unknown amount of money on water bills.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2017

09/22/2017

Went well. Prompt response, Motor had to be replaced. Had us up and running in a couple of hours.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pool filter stopped working.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2017

04/26/2017

We have been using them for about 4 years now to take care of our pool, spa, and equipment. Our maintenance person is Bob and he is the best. He is thorough and our pool has never had a problem. The staff at the office are as friendly and helpful. We hd to have the spa switch rewired a while back. The price was reasonable and the work was done quickly and on time. Great company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weekly pool maintenance

03/31/2017

They do a very good job with chemicals and keeping the pool clean. It always looks nice. They are willing to listen to what I want done. They come every week and take care of it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do weekly cleaning for my pool.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/31/2017

01/09/2017

Very prompt, very professional, and very friendly. They show up every week, and have done a great job keeping my pool clean. Very happy with this, and will keep using them. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a pool service company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gulfstream Pool Care comes weekly to maintain my pool. They have been great, showing up every week, and knocking first so that I can bring my pets inside while they work. They even managed to get the algea out of the pool that showed up after I had a team pressure wash my lanai screen, including the screen over the pool.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2017

Pool Renovations, Repairs, Leak Detection, Maintenance, Commercial and Residential.

New Pool Construction